Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm leaving CIH!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 5:56pm

Originally posted by Number One Navy Seal Number One Navy Seal wrote:

Tired of you guys constantly harassing me and calling me someone I am not out of the blue. You guys just randomly accuse posters of being someone they are not without proof or evidence? That's how people in 1698 got killed! By accusations with no proof! f**k you guys! You sh*theads can go suck my dick! Also I love how I apparently am the only one whose Member Title has gone down TWICE to Newbie after being a Junior Executive, and then busting my ass to bring it up to Commercial Hater at least, and then having it go down to Newbie. That is no f**king coincidence, or glitch as someone said it might be. I realize that this only happens when the Admin of this board is on. He must be f**king downgrading my Member title so that I cannot post replies in some forums. If it is true, and he downgraded me so I cannot post replies, f**k him! f**k you guys, f**k the Admin of this board, f**k this website in general! You can all f**k yourselves with this f**king website after I sh*t it out of my ass!

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 6:18pm
LOLLOL
His wife just ran over the Pitbull?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 7:19pm
A message for NONS, if you dare to come back to see what was said, one way or the other. Tongue
It just ain't worth the aggravation.

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 7:23pm
Assuming, of course, that there were any emotions involved in the writing of a scripted forum "suicide note".

LOL

I mean... Oaaaam... Oaaaam...
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

There seems to be some vocal fry going on there.

The cry with the fry.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 10:44pm
^^WTF!? He sounds like a creaky door!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Number One Navy Seal Number One Navy Seal wrote:

Tired of you guys constantly harassing me and calling me someone I am not out of the blue. You guys just randomly accuse posters of being someone they are not without proof or evidence? That's how people in 1698 got killed! By accusations with no proof! f**k you guys! You sh*theads can go suck my dick! Also I love how I apparently am the only one whose Member Title has gone down TWICE to Newbie after being a Junior Executive, and then busting my ass to bring it up to Commercial Hater at least, and then having it go down to Newbie. That is no f**king coincidence, or glitch as someone said it might be. I realize that this only happens when the Admin of this board is on. He must be f**king downgrading my Member title so that I cannot post replies in some forums. If it is true, and he downgraded me so I cannot post replies, f**k him! f**k you guys, f**k the Admin of this board, f**k this website in general! You can all f**k yourselves with this f**king website after I sh*t it out of my ass!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 11:01pm
Damn dyslexia! I read "Dionne Warwick" as "Donnie Warwick" and thought that fit!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 11:26pm
Teh Donneh, he's in joo braims.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

NONS - ya got a Soviet cousin?

I can't wait for Jeremy* to start speaking in class (at CIH):
* (not so) obscure reference to profile data  Wink

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 1:23am
New posters from The Soviet Union? What are these Newbies names?
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 1:28am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

New posters from The Soviet Union? What are these Newbies names?
CryYou're more worried about a couple of newbies than the suicide of your nemisis? You heartless piece of crap!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 1:40am
NONS didn't commit suicide.... Anyways, good riddance to him......
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 2:04am

NONS didn't commit suicide....Wink 

Fixed it for ya.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 2:11am

Yes! Thank you!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 8:37am
Well, he didn't commit suicide. All he did was decide to stop posting on CIH judging from his original post...

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 9:21am

Well, he didn't commit suicide. All he did was decide to stop posting on CIH judging from his original post...

It's a figure of speech, one I'm certain someone of your forum-ness would be familiar with.
BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 9:41am

Oh, you did, did y...uh, I mean...Oh, she did, did sh...I mean, he, I mean...aw, go stick forks in yourselves.LOL
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 2:33pm
more online narcissism
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 5:30pm
I was very suspicious of NONS's original post due to their use of "Seal". I looked up the class number posted and it was legitimate. The graduation date was in April 2014 making NONS a brand new SEAL when they posted. I discovered that some fake SEALs attended Basic Underwater Demolition (SEAL) BUDS training but quit. They could produce a copy of their orders for BUDS but had no graduation certificate. I am now confident NONS is just one of many Alts.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 5:35pm
One way or the other, NONS is now officially a NON issue.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 5:41pm

Thanks for clarifying LOL LOL LOL

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 6:07pm
LOLLOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 8:44pm

LOL
You know a lot about NONS, don't you?
purple rose View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

I was very suspicious of NONS's original post due to their use of "Seal". I looked up the class number posted and it was legitimate. The graduation date was in April 2014 making NONS a brand new SEAL when they posted. I discovered that some fake SEALs attended Basic Underwater Demolition (SEAL) BUDS training but quit. They could produce a copy of their orders for BUDS but had no graduation certificate. I am now confident NONS is just one of many Alts.

I don't think a real SEAL would never write it in lower case as if it were a marine mammal or a gob of wax on an envelope, nor would he be whining like a baby about being demoted on a message board.  If I'm wrong and this clown represents the best of our military, God help us.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic