Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Most disgusting moments in Talk show history?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Most disgusting moments in Talk show history?
    Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 1:48pm
On Jerry Springer, a woman admitted she had sex with her daughter. When the audience booed her in disgust, she boasted that "She gives me what I need." That shait was nasty. The fact that she looked only about 30 was even more appalling. Her daughter would still be a child! Nasty as f**k!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 2:00pm

The entire run of the Oprah Winfrey Show.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 2:05pm
Rush Limbaugh, on his mercifully short-lived TV show, referring to then 12 y/o Chelsea Clinton as "the White House dog".

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 2:06pm
Someone on CIH wrote, "Oprah Winfrey is the scariest cult leader alive today!"
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 2:08pm
I think her creation Dr Oz has surpassed her in that dept.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Rush Limbaugh, on his mercifully short-lived TV show, referring to then 12 y/o Chelsea Clinton as "the White House dog".

Jimbo, in his defense, even I thought Chelsea was ugly when she was around 12. I was in my high school and even back then I realized Chelsea was kind of ugly, although I did feel kind of bad for thinking some middle school aged girl looked kind of ugly....

usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 3:55pm
Everything on...

Jerry Springer
Maurey Povich
Jenny Jones

I'm sure that there are many others, but those are the only names that I know.

I wish that there was a website named tvtalkshowsihate.com.  I don't know why people acting like scumbags is such a draw.  Never have understood that.

I dislike Oprah for other reasons.  Someone used "cult".  Seems accurate.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Jimbo, in his defense, even I thought Chelsea was ugly when she was around 12. I was in my high school and even back then I realized Chelsea was kind of ugly, although I did feel kind of bad for thinking some middle school aged girl looked kind of ugly....

So that made it OK for a grown man (who was/is a big, fat, ugly slob himself) to insult, ridicule & humiliate a 12 year old girl on national television?

Why am I not surprised that the disgusting piggishness of what he did is lost on you, Donnie?

There is no defense for saying what he said so publicly.

C'mon, man!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 6:22pm
Damn Donnie!

First you say Brian Williams lying about being on a doomed helicopter is funny. Now you're defending Rush Limbaugh for saying 12 year old Chelsea Clinton was ugly? Two for two! This should go over well!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 6:54pm

So that made it OK for a grown man (who was/is a big, fat, ugly slob himself) to insult, ridicule & humiliate a 12 year old girl on national television?

Why am I not surprised that the disgusting piggishness of what he did is lost on you, Donnie?

There is no defense for saying what he said so publicly.

SNL did a skit mocking her looks before even Limbaugh said what he said.  I think they caught some flack from the Clintons for it.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 7:07pm

Confused
You are still ugly and awkward at 40 years old, how does Chelsea look to you now.

I'll try to find someone who will sell you a clue.
Number One Navy Seal View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Number One Navy Seal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 7:33pm

On Jerry Springer, a woman admitted she had sex with her daughter. When the audience booed her in disgust, she boasted that "She gives me what I need." That shait was nasty. The fact that she looked only about 30 was even more appalling. Her daughter would still be a child! Nasty as f**k!

I'll take what you said with a grain of salt, because there is no way in hell would the FCC allow a woman to admit on TV that she was having sex with her daughter who is alledgedly a Minor, as Jerry Springer is Taped. If she really was having sex with her daughter, CPS would have been called in and the mother would be arrested for child rape....
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 8:06pm
That's right up there with the creepiness in Lena Dunhams book where she talks about diddling her little sister. Sick
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Number One Navy Seal Number One Navy Seal wrote:

I'll take what you said with a grain of salt, because there is no way in hell would the FCC allow a woman to admit on TV that she was having sex with her daughter who is alledgedly a Minor, as Jerry Springer is Taped. If she really was having sex with her daughter, CPS would have been called in and the mother would be arrested for child rape....

I've seen incest on quite a few Springer shows. Real or fake, I dunno - nor care.

Today show. Katie Couric's live camera feed up her colon.Dead 
tvpirate05 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 8:26pm
Jerry Springer once had a dude on who was into horses. Like REALLY into them. I wouldn't be surprised if that woman and her daughter were up there. 

Steve Wilkos (Jerry's former security guy) has had a few people on his show accused of molesting their stepchildren. I don't think they really care about the law...for them, the trashier the better.
The poster formerly known as producer757
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

SNL did a skit mocking her looks before even Limbaugh said what he said.  I think they caught some flack from the Clintons for it.

Sort of, but not really. It was nowhere near what Limbaugh did.

The skit you're referring to, for which Mike Myers, Dana Carvey and Lorne Michaels all sent an apology to the White House, was an episode of Wayne's World in which Wayne and Garth, while reading a Top Ten List of "Reasons Why We’re Happy Clinton Was Elected President.”, said of Al Gore's daughters, "If they were a president, they'd be Babe-raham Lincoln." Then, of Chelsea they said: "Chelsea... well, she's a babe in development."

Pretty tame in comparison.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 9:54pm

You're skipping the part where Mike Myers said "Chelsea Clinton---not a babe", and that she was incapable of making a man "schwing".

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 1:01am

You're skipping the part where Mike Myers said "Chelsea Clinton---not a babe", and that she was incapable of making a man "schwing".

At the time I posted the above, to which you're referring, I hadn't seen any reference to the "Not a babe" comment. After Googling it, I did find several references to it.

But as for the other part, about not making a man schwing, the only place I could find a reference to it was in Wikipedia & as such, I don't give it much credibility.

Still, nothing compared to what Limbaugh said.

She speaks about it in the video below, then they show a clip from Rush's TV show, which must be of yet another instance of him implying she was a dog, because the set up & delivery are not the same as the incident that got all the publicity.

But in the video, Clinton describes the first one, which I was speaking about, right before it cuts to a clip of a second, similar incident.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 1:18am

Either way, both incidents were in bad taste...and actually cruel for a 12 y/o kid, especially a girl, to hear.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 1:40am
I'm sorry, but Chelsea was ugly back as a 12/13 year old....

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 1:54am

Doesn't matter.  You might be able to mock someone's clothes or a bad hairdo or something, but criticizing someone's physical features---especially those of a young girl who did nothing to warrant such mockery---is crossing a line.  It doesn't matter if it's true or not.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 2:09am
Well, in Chelsea's defense, she is kind of hot now.... She really transformed into a beautiful butterfly.....

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 2:19am

Doesn't matter.  You might be able to mock someone's clothes or a bad hairdo or something, but criticizing someone's physical features---especially those of a young girl who did nothing to warrant such mockery---is crossing a line.  It doesn't matter if it's true or not.

The remark John McCain made about her was the worst.

Don't know if he said it on TV or not though.

C'mon, man!
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 2:23am

I'm sorry, but Chelsea was ugly back as a 12/13 year old....

Where's your picture Donathan?  I bet you are gorgeous.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 6:07pm
Geraldo breaking his nose by a skinhead on an episode of his talk show, circa 1988.

And then, Klanfrontation from Jerry Springer, circa 1998...
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic