Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

McDonalds-Time for Tenderness (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcj5366 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 3:53pm
The worst McDonald's commercial ever made.....what these morons who were behind this sorry commercial was take a mythical group of wholesome young multi-ethnic people hanging out while the song "Try A Little Tenderness" is descrated. Not only this commercial is insulting but to add injury to the destruction and senseless murder of an classic Otis Redding song. I know Otis Redding is somewhere rolling in his grave after the people who are behind the marketing department of McDonald's goes and does the unthinkable. A disrespect to Otis Redding fans out there. And they can't seem to get the idea (or through their heads) that everything McDonald's makes SUCKS.....And they know there products SUCK
Sponsored Links

rcj5366 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcj5366 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 3:54pm
What they called chicken tenders these days? No wonder McDonald's REALLY SUCKS
rcj5366 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcj5366 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 3:57pm
This is by far the worst McDonald's commercial ever made. And a disrespect to the late Otis Redding.

On what they called chicken tenders is really not true!Cry

And ever since they aired this commercial after the Super Bowl it makes you want to turn the TV off and not watch this anymore. That is how really, really bad this commercial is. Knowing damn well McDonald's SUCKS
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 4:40pm
Yea.  I want to kick my TV every time I see them sitting in the backseat of the car, jamming out with their stupid chicken tenders in their hands.  Pathetically horrible.
Tully Blanchard View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tully Blanchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 5:22pm
Hipsters are gonna make me jump out of a window one of these days.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Tully Blanchard Tully Blanchard wrote:

Well...here's Hipster Ariel!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 5:59pm
When I posted this up, I had no idea who the artist was, fits right into McDonalds slimey plan though.
 The last time I heard an Otis Redding song, I was sittin on the dock of the bay.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 1:34am
In the past few years I've heard many old songs remade (horribly) by the people who call themselves musicians today, and this one is just another indication of how bad the "talent" is today. This guy sounds like he's in pain, and if I had a chance to see him face to face, he would be!......I'd headbutt him, then tell him to go back to the fryer and make some more fries.....since he has no talent as a singer!
One man gathers what another man spills
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 3:50am
Originally posted by Tully Blanchard Tully Blanchard wrote:

If you jump, please try to land on one or more.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic