Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your complete guide to my "Friends."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your complete guide to my "Friends."
    Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 12:12am
There has been confusion regarding my "friends..." Here is a guide for them.

Alex. Was a 28 year old movie theater usher with smooth, beautiful milk chocolate skin, who looked like a hybrid of Usher Raymond and Tiger Woods.

Anna. Was a 24 year old with brown hair and brown eyes. She expressed disdain with her period, LOL. Truth be told, I felt the Anna character was becoming useless so I started a disgusting period thread as Nathan bait to get him to ban the "friend." It worked. :)

Bryan. Not really much about him, mostly known for denying he knew Donathan.

Calvin. Most known for the rivalry betwwen Donathan and himself.

Cqldbakc. Claimed he got his name from removing and rearranging some letters from"Coldwell Banker.

Evan Evian. Huge fan of Evian water and pizza. Claimed he got his name from his mother drinking Evian when she was extremely dehydrated while pregnant with him.

Ken 1802. Was a Walgreens Cashier who hid lottery tickets in magazines and sold lollipops in a strip club when he was running low on cash right before payday. Also best known for starting the "Random Things You Did Today?" Thread, the most responded to CIH post in CIH history, also most known for calling like 4 different numbers, trying to get to talk to a girl he knew in high school. Guy was like 29. Was finally cursed out by girl's friend for being so desperate and naive.

Krice. Best known for showing disgust and terror at how filthy the houses were on Hoarders.

Monica. Best known for wanting amnesty at a bar she loved, for her wild, drunken girl past antics, as she had now grown up and matured, and was no longer her old rowdy self, and just wanted the bar owner to lift his ban against her.

Nasha. Was best known for claiming an old lady screamed at her when she let her go on the bus ahead of her out of respect.

Nostrious Notorious. Never posted, because I forgot the password to the Email account.

Notorious Nostrious. Best known for going a bit off the handle when "Donathan" was mentioned.

Number One Navy Seal. Most known for the rivalry between himself and Donathan. Also very known for claiming to be a Navy Seal(Which is odd considering that Navy SEALS(Sea Air and Land don't spell it as Seal(Aquatic mammal), as many CIH posters pointed out) He later confessed he was never an actual Navy Seal and was soon banned. Also went on a tirade rant on CIH posters and even Forum Admin himself(I was getting tired of NONS at this point and was trying to get him BANNED. I felt he was becoming useless at this point. This is one of the only times I actively tried to get one of my "Friends" banned. :P It didn't work and I as Donathan said something like,"Geeze, you would think a tirade rant like that would be grounds for automatic banning!" I later got my wish when NONS was banned after admitting he wasn't an actual Navy Seal(SEAL). :)

Randy Crawford. Best known for talking about how horrified a Gambler who lost his money on a bad paying slot feels. Also best known for posting a CIH thread about annoying Commercial trends.

Sandra. Most known for her Pony Avatar.
Also best known for thinking CVS Pharmacy was an idiot for ceasing to sell tobacco products, knowing how Tobacco was a multi billion dollar industry, and just gave their direct competition, Walgreens(Who still sold tobacco products) more business. Called CVS morally rich, financially stupid.

Stim. Was a potty mouth waiter who chased a Customer who skipped out on purpose on his bill, and threatened to call police if he wasn't paid.

Talisha. Showed disgust by Politicians who mudslinged their opponents, without talking about how they themselves were better.

Towhlparfo. Was a Mexican who was born in 1954 in Mexico City and came to America as a young adult. He was hard working, his parents and children were also hard working. His grandchildren were also hard studying kids. He was best known for doodooing on a neighbor's lawn after eating too much ice cream, and not being able to make it home. LOL.

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 12:32am
That's a hell of a list. You sure you got everyone?
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 12:42am

Were any of these "friends with benefits"?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 12:47am
You should write a novel with all of them as characters.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 12:51am

And post it all here for our enjoyment!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Were any of these "friends with benefits"?

Considering he's single, I think it's safe to assume he's had his way with each and every one of them. LOL
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 12:53am

^  Occasionally, with all of them at once.

NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 12:55am
This could be a classic thread, folks.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 12:58am
Well, it's been 16 alts in the making.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 1:08am
This could turn out to be the most successful thread in CIH history!!!!!!  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 3:59am

Wow - this equates to 'coming out of the (internet) closet'! Now the question is: if your child brings home this individual to sit at the dinner table, or as a date, would YOU be able to keep an 'Open Mind'?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:49am

Your complete guide to my "Fiends."

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 7:09am
LOL
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 1:34pm
LOLA more appropriate title there, aka... 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 2:01pm

Yes!  All those other personas are his fiends more than his friends.

In Donnie's case, he keeps his friends close, but his fiends closer---like inside of him.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 2:08pm
That could be an interesting title for his novel... "The Fiends of Donathan".

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Yes!  All those other personas are his fiends more than his friends.

In Donnie's case, he keeps his friends close, but his fiends closer---like inside of him.

LOL
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fiendish one of all? Smile
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 2:42pm
I dont know about Donnie, but personally, all my rowdy fiends have settled down.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 2:46pm

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fiendish one of all? Smile

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 2:48pm
A fiend in need is a fiend indeed!!!!

C'mon, man!
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 2:50pm
LOL Aye, but what does the fiend need?
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 2:53pm
I've got fiends in low places.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 2:56pm
We are such a fiendishly clever bunch, are we not?

C'mon, man!
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 2:59pm
Goddamn, you even went as far as listing them in alphabetical order LOL

Is this thread self therapy Donna, for you're fiending to create a new friend?

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic