Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

That awkward moment when.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: That awkward moment when.....
    Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 3:29am
You realize Mila Kunis was only 15 and still legally a child whenshe had to kiss Ashton Kutcher, who was 20, and an adult.

When you find out that Tommy Page was 22 and kissed Jodie Sweetin who was 10, and Candace Cameron who was 15 both on the mouth.

When you learn that a potential Actor actually begun choking his potential Actress partner in an acting exercise, and wasn't even supposed to be touching her at all.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 3:31am

Awkward??  I call it hot.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 3:32am
That awkward moment when.....

You realize it's something nobody else gives two sh*ts about.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 7:00pm
that awkward moment when.....

You just took a dump and realize there are only 2 squares of paper left
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 7:02pm
^LOL

That's when you do the awkward pants down waddle to the TP closet, for me only a few feet away.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 3:41am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Amateur!  Sheryl Crow only needs ONE !   LOL

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 5:22am
Isn't that what fingernails are for?
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Amateur!  Sheryl Crow only needs ONE !   LOL

Actually, I think Sheryl was referring to a slightly different bodily function than the one Tiz was referring to. Something that occurs in the same general region of the anatomy, but just an inch or two towards the front.

And I believe she was speaking specifically to the female gender.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^LOL

That's when you do the awkward pants down waddle to the TP closet, for me only a few feet away.

And then you get there only to find the TP closet is empty, so you have to waddle into the kitchen for the nearest paper towels, just hoping you're not leaving behind a trail of cookie crumbs, so to speak.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 4:33pm

^  I've come pretty close to that.  I've had to go downstairs, basically to the opposite corner of the house, to retrieve some paper from the downstairs toilet.  I have to be extra-careful because of the white carpeting.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^LOL

And then you get there only to find the TP closet is empty, so you have to waddle into the kitchen for the nearest paper towels, just hoping you're not leaving behind a trail of cookie crumbs, so to speak.

LOLLOL
Then your butt hurts the rest of the day, from the rough texture, and you have to unclog the toilet.
Paper towels just don't flush very well.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 4:50pm
These are the reasons that toilet paper is something, even if the only thing, that I make goddamn sure never runs out LOL
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 5:01pm

Living alone and being male, toilet paper just isn't something I always have to get.  I rarely have to think about it.  So, I tend to forget that I'm running low and need to get some.  I've never totally run out yet, though.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

The awkward moment when...

...you realize this thread makes no damn sense!!!!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic