Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advertisements

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advertisements
    Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 9:58pm
Where Can I Find A Video That Shows The Following?

I Am Looking For A Video That Shows A Commercial Where A Boy Is Jumping Through A Sprinkler & A Girl/Woman Is Outside & Spreading Mustard On Her Hot Dog From Side To Side.

The Screen Then Freezes For A Few Seconds & Then When It Resumes The Boy Completes His Jump & The Girl/Woman Accidentally Spreads The Mustard On Her Shirt From Side To Side.

Because She Has Her Buttoned Shirt Open She Also Accidentally Spreads The Mustard Onto Her Undershirt From Side To Side.

I Believe That The Most Hilarious Part Of That Commercial Is That At The Same Time That The Girl/Woman Accidentally Spreads The Mustard On Her Shirt & Her Undershirt From Side To Side We Hear A Fart Sound.

I Can't Seem To Find It On Youtube Or Any Other Website.

I Wish I Knew What They Were Advertising In That Commercial.

I Would Want To Say That It Was A Commercial That Relates To Outdoor Adventures Although I Have Completely Forgotten What Was Being Advertised In That Commercial.

All That I Can Say Is That The Girl/Woman Obviously Had To Do A Wash To Get The Mustard Stains Off Of Her Shirt & Undershirt After Eating That Hot Dog Even Though They Didn't Show Her Washing Them.

I Believe That It Was Originally Shown In Either 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003 Or 2004.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 10:31pm

Good luck.  Once a commercial's gone, I usually just forget about 'em.  But some people here remember a lot of commercials from days gone by, so maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 11:11pm
This is pissing me off because it sounds familiar, but I have no clue what or where...
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 11:21pm

There was one pasta sauce commercial I used to like but was never able to find.  Took place in an art museum and has the camera scanning across a lot of classic paintings.  They get to one that's set up to look like Norman Rockwell's Thanksgiving painting (Freedom from Want) but depicts an Italian family and a matriarch holding a huge bowl of spaghetti, instead.  Suddenly, the camera moves inside the frame and the painting morphs into a live-action scene of the mother putting the bowl on the table and the family digging in.  I think they used opera music for the commercial.

I saw this a few times in the mid-90s, and that was it.

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 11:39pm
Maybe we should start a lost\older commercial thread to share a collective pool of knowledge from the finer days of advertising. I dunno.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 11:42pm
One I remember is an early 2000's Dell commercial where some peppy springy blonde comes into a dorm and meets her new room-mate. Generic over-the-top-stereotyped-vampire-goth. "Oh my god, hi! You must be my new roommate!" "We need some light in here" -swings open the drapes, gothgirl hissing as the sun hits her-

And then they have a friendship spark as they both have dell laptops.

I always liked that one.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 11:46pm

^  This one, I assume?:

Not bad.  Funny thing---that's almost my exact desktop towards the end.  Mine's a 3000 rather than a 2400.  Vintage, I guess.  LOL

Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 11:59pm
Thor, I'll have your babies for finding that. Any time.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Papa Lazarou Papa Lazarou wrote:

Thor, I'll have your babies...

...for dinner?  Let's plump 'em up for a few months first.

I'd like to name one of 'em Antré.

peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 4:59am
I wish I could remember what the ad was for but I think it was an automobile, so that narrows it down to about 500.  There's a runaway bride driving in a convertible and as she drives along the highway she sheds her wedding veil.  She was a redhead and was pretty.  I always got a kick out of that ad but can't figure out from searching what it was for.  It was several years ago now.
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 7:27pm
Another Clue That I Can Give You Is That They Kind Of Give Us A Close View Of The Woman,While She Spreads Mustard Onto The Hot Dog.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 7:34pm
Where Can I Find A Video That Shows The Following?:
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 7:37pm
You are so Donna, i just threw up in my mouth a little bit!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 10:20pm
How The Am I Supposed To Know The Advertisement If You Don't Respond? BTW Why Do You Capatalize Every First Letter Of A Sentence, It's Really Annoying And Ticks Me Off.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 1:14am
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Another Clue That I Can Give You Is That They Kind Of Give Us A Close View Of The Woman,While She Spreads Mustard Onto The Hot Dog.

Is This It, You Perv?

johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Is This It, You Perv?

No,Please Read My Original Description & Try Again & If You Need An Additional Clue,Then The First Fart Sound That We Hear In This Video Is Also The Sound That We Hear When The Girl/Woman Accidentally Spreads The Mustard On Her Shirt From Side To Side.:

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 8:26pm
LOL

You're a dumbass, but I do like fart humor.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic