Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toyota - "Career Day"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toyota - "Career Day"
    Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 7:12pm
More insipid Jan. Another Toyota sales "event."  
The theme: Jan selling a Corolla is far more impressive than an astronaut or a firefighter.  
GTFOutta here!

Sponsored Links

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 7:28pm
Ugh, Jan has come back with conviction it seems. There's this one and a couple others that have aired a lot lately, one of them being her talking about getting a "taste" of some off road race where dirt flew into her mouth.   It's too bad her hiatus wasn't a permanent one.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 7:41pm
Would a dealership get pissed if someone was to slide over the hood of one of their cars like that? You bet your sweet asteroid they would. Come to think of it- could you slide over the hood of a contemporary car without it caving in?
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 7:54pm
LOL  Thumbs Up
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 8:11pm
Enough with the white chick doing fist bumps already!  Angry  First Wendy's Cod "Fish" Bump and now this.  Should I post my dislike of white chicks and fist bumps in the Wendy's thread too?  Angry

Attention Ad A@$holes:  Stop portraying white women as gangbangers and men in the locker room in general, 'Kay? Dead
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 8:15pm
The biggest ad offense in that regard was the Honda hashtag sign flashing "Yeeyahhh" wannabe white collar gangbanger.  Dear christ every time that commercial came on I had to restrain from putting my foot through the TV screen.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 8:20pm
It's parent career day for Toyota, how many car salesmen/women do you admire or trust?
Fk off Toyota, she does look hot in a tight top but wasn't she recently pregnant?
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 11:50pm
^^ "hot"? So,so maybe. People diving over vehicles in a showroom never happens unless the cars are being given away.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 12:32am
This is such a dumbass commercial! "You bet your sweet asteroid" love that phrase!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 1:07am
I worked at a dealership for 17 years, and I never saw a receptionist fist bump, hood slide, or even hand a key to a customer.

You answer phones, Jan. Nothing wrong with it, it's a job and someone has to do it, but it's about as "amazing" as.. well, answering phones.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

I worked at a dealership for 17 years, and I never saw a receptionist fist bump, hood slide, or even hand a key to a customer.

You answer phones, Jan. Nothing wrong with it, it's a job and someone has to do it, but it's about as "amazing" as.. well, answering phones.

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic