Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

$100 stuffed teddy bear for VD.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 2:02am
The wimmins just want the stuffed Teddy dick-on-a-stick - you see how big that bear is, well...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 2:05am
Or, even worse, they make you say, "I stole from the dead!" I stole from the dead! I stole from the dead!" To random people.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 2:07am
Or make you say "I'm a cheap bastard! I'm a cheap bastard! I'm a cheap bastard!" to random people.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 2:16am
Jimbo, LOL. I still think that making you say,"I stole from the dead!" To random people is way worse than "I'm a cheap bastard!" Because being a cheap bastard implies that you are paying, just very little, whereas stealing from the dead makes you not only a freeloader, but a grave robber. ..
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 2:41am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

For $100.00, you can buy a $40.00 box of Godiva Chocolates, $20.00 dozen roses, a Hallmark Card for $7.00, a small cute Teddy Bear for $20.00, and a cheap 2 for $10.00 at Burger King dinner!(Whopper Jr, value fries, and a value drink is roughly $5.00)

Who the hell gets satisfied off a Whopper Jr meal? Is she 5?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 9:29am
Snes, in my hypothetical budget, I didn't have enough money left over to take her out to a "real" restaurant, so Burger King it is! My budget for the $199.00 Teddy Bear thread actually included taking her to a nice steak dinner and a bigger box of chocolates.    But, in this thread, the budget is only $100.00. Basically half of the $199.00 budget....

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 9:38am
I'd just pocket the food money and tell her the meal is in my pants.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 11:06am
You're so naughty, Papa!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Papa Lazarou Papa Lazarou wrote:

I'd just pocket the food money and tell her the meal is in my pants.
No - they'd swipe the money and go for the Teddy Bear dick-on-a-stick
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic