Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Internet Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The NR Experiment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adsontherun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The NR Experiment
    Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 12:11am
UGH, I was looking for info about some history stuff or something, and I found, it is your source for bad ads. This one: "The NR Experiment" features a womn photoshopped onto a factory background. The lady has NO PANTS ON (Yes, I mean, no pants) and shows her hind-quarters to the screen. It has a play icon. Clearly, she is younger then this, but it says She is Over 50. Click Now >>> and this disturbs me. Do NOT post any screen dumps, of this or the painted one. Yes, there is another one that says the same stuff, but it is titled "Controversial Video Shocks Viwers" or something, and just has a painted, seemingly stained-glass-like picture of a "bottom". DeadDeadDead
Sometimes the loneliness gets to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No amount of cheers and claps can make anything better.
*^7^&^^^^@($&(@1(*$@~~~~~~~~
1936!
Sponsored Links

cruiseclues View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cruiseclues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 8:09am
The current Ad I get on my site is of a woman who at first looks as though se might be naked (viewing from mostly from her backside), but upon close examination (saved the phot part of the ad to my computer and enlarged), I could clearly see she was wearing tight grey sweatpants? and a green top  (larger than a bikini) with some other top garment with black straps.  I am currently trying to figure out how to not show the ad on my site...it's not as easy to do that as it used to be.  Google says I may not click on their ads on my site & I understand that.  SmileSmileSmile
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 11:14pm
This thread title frightens me.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 11:45pm

And you frighten us all.

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 11:47pm
'Bout damn time someone appreciates my contributions!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 11:55pm

I appreciate the avatar you made me.  I think it's gonna be 8 years old soon...yet still looks fresh as a daisy.

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 2:54am
Has it been that long?  The years have been just flying by.....
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 3:18am
Google also told me not to click on those"Controversial" links, warning that the link leads to virused.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 3:21am
Clicked it with no issue whatsoever.

It was a link with a search result in it, that might be why it activates the warnings. -shrugs-
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic