Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2015 Oscars - Neil Patrick Harris...(video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2015 Oscars - Neil Patrick Harris...(video)
    Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 1:19am
Dead...clearly has a zipper in the back of his pants. I actually thought 'Little Mister Light-In-His-Loafers' was dropped and he took up a new career in weenie washing, but no. And as if we hadn't had enough of him and his Heiny commercials...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

tass View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 2:26am
No such thing as too much NPH. Love him.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 2:55am
Christ... He's also getting a new show on NBC. Why won't he go away? Thumbs Down
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 6:01am
You know he's a fag right? LOL
Came out of the closet several years ago I believe...so it's no wonder there are pants and wiener jokes surrounding him. Confused

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 6:22am
why couldn't he have gotten runover when he was a kid? One horrendously terrible TV show with him was enough....
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 8:34am
Isn't this the guy on 'How I Met Your Mother'?
I never really gave that show a chance but he plays some big ladies man, he's looks like a jerkoff to me.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron Angry McPisseron wrote:

You know he's a fag right? LOL
Came out of the closet several years ago I believe...so it's no wonder there are pants and wiener jokes surrounding him. Confused
WinkLOLAng! FerChrissakes! You know me - and you know I'm gonna play the ol'homophobic crap just for fun - of course I know this boy has 'blowing balloons' last on his 'favorite things to blow'-list, 'cause "live critters are more fun" (as he would claim and for those that can appreciate such (no, no - not Homey, here))  and I'm playing it out just to be an old bastard.LOLIn other words, I could care less, but it is SO much fun being a jerk about it.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 8:23pm
I think Judge Judy should host the Oscars. Those acceptance speeches will be cut in half!

"UM IS NOT AN ACCEPTANCE SPEECH"
The artist formerly known as Madawee

regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 8:26pm
Who gives a Rat's @$$. The award will most likely go to some obscure film nobody has even heard of until a few weeks before the awards. Thumbs Down
Poiuyt Power!!!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 11:22pm
^^^Thumbs UpClap
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 12:13am
^ I remember being disgusted when The Artist won The Oscars a few years back ... It was still playing in theaters during the Oscars! It was obviously a late entry to get a chance at winning the Oscars.. .
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 1:44am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

^ I remember being disgusted when The Artist won The Oscars a few years back ... It was still playing in theaters during the Oscars! It was obviously a late entry to get a chance at winning the Oscars.. .

A movie only needs to be shown before midnight, December 31 in Los Angeles County to qualify for the awards. The obscure films that get most of the nominations are shown in a handful of theaters in NY and LA just before New Years Eve, then get released all over the country after they've been nominated. Every now and then a blockbuster will get the award such as Titanic and Lord of the Rings-The Return of the King. but alas, these are the exceptions.
Poiuyt Power!!!
BadAd View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadAd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 5:29am
A "fag"? Are we really still saying that? I don't think so.
BadAd View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadAd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 5:31am
There's a YouTube vid of him hosting the Tony Awards a couple of years ago. He did a scene from the musical he was in at the time, and some funny as hell audience-partication schtick. Honestly, he was fantastic. I wasn't expecting that, based on the little I knew about him from his TV shows.
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 5:47am
he's definitely a fag, as in an annoying irritating bothersome waste who makes people hate him because he's full of more poop than a tomato farm, has no talent, and only maintains popularity by constantly being a douchebag.

Totally acceptable phraseology and I proudly give it my penis-shaped "Phaggot approved" seal.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 1:25pm

Originally posted by BadAd BadAd wrote:

A "fag"? Are we really still saying that? I don't think so.

The only people who use it here actually are gay. 

My morning talk-radio guys refer to their fans as fags---"Friends of Armstrong & Getty".

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 1:53pm
In England, a fag is a cigarette so that must be all the smokers talking!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 3:10pm
^^^ So you're saying that I called Mr. Harris a cigarette?  LOLWinkLOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic