Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Totino's Pizza Rolls-Gameday (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Totino's Pizza Rolls-Gameday (video)
    Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 2:04pm
Who, in their right mind, is going to get this excited over these frozen pods of crapola?

And mom shooting the cups of turd rolls across the room, how is that even possible?  Sheesh!

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 2:16pm

If I had a buncha doofuses like those guys in my house, I'd want to shoot rocks at them.

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 2:51pm
I have to admit, I like the gun. I want one. I don't know what I'll use for ammo yet, But I want the gun.

Also, having seen a giant pizza roll eat a football fan, I feel like I can quit wondering what's in a pizza roll.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

I have to admit, I like the gun. I want one. I don't know what I'll use for ammo yet, But I want the gun.

Also, having seen a giant pizza roll eat a football fan, I feel like I can quit wondering what's in a pizza roll.

"Totino's Pizza Rolls is made of people!!!!"
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 5:16pm
Whaaaaaaat!!!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly<strong> Darthhillbilly wrote:

We have had some pretty entertaining nerf gun fights here at the aka ranch.

But Darthy, look at the physics of it, she stuffs the turd pops into a cup, loads the gun with the larger, open side of the cup facing whatever propels it.
Not only will the blast tend to remove anything in the cup, there would be a stream of these squirt producing morcels as the cup made its way to the target.
All I see is minced pizza turd all over my carpet.  Angry
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by Darthhillbilly<strong> Darthhillbilly wrote:

We have had some pretty entertaining nerf gun fights here at the aka ranch.

But Darthy, look at the physics of it, she stuffs the turd pops into a cup, loads the gun with the larger, open side of the cup facing whatever propels it.
Not only will the blast tend to remove anything in the cup, there would be a stream of these squirt producing morcels as the cup made its way to the target.
All I see is minced pizza turd all over my carpet.  Angry

So... you're telling me that it wouldn't be amazing to be able to shoot a Solo cup across a room with pureed pizza rolls shooting out like rocket exhaust?

Something tells me you never had a water rocket as a child.

So sad. Cry
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic