Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

People On TV You Absolutely CANNOT STAND

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 6:50pm
Here's another I can't stand... Seth MacFarlane. I am sick and tired of Seth freaking MacFarlane. Thumbs Down
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 6:56pm
I hope this assbag is on the Texas coast right now, gasping for his last breath! Angry

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 3:11am
He's annoying but I've seen a lot worse.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Ad Endless Nauseum View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Endless Nauseum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 9:56am
The only tv shill worse than Phil Swift is that old lady with the squeeky voice selling fake copper cookware.. Can't remember her name right now.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Defense de fumer et de cracher

A message brought to you by this station and the Ad Council.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 11:36am
It's Cathy somebody.

Mitchell.

I don't mind her so much.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 4:58pm
The current Texas hurricane should have been named "Steve" Harvey. The king of all blowhards!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 5:01pm
Or better yet, "The Donald"...

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

The current Texas hurricane should have been named "Steve" Harvey. The king of all blowhards!
LOL

I stumbled on one of his shows last night...Funderdome. Confused

I'd like to smack both he and Strahan into next months programming, if they weren't both big black dudes.

They make me want to watch another network, and if see that goddamned YSA commercial again, I might open up a gas line in the house. AngryAngryAngry
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 5:41pm
Talking about people I can't stand whatever happened to Flava Flav!?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Talking about people I can't stand whatever happened to Flava Flav!?

He's no longer in "flava".

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 5:55pm
Isn't that the douchebag that wore a clock around his pencil neck?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 6:00pm
Yep.

Big gold front teeth.

Looked like some kind of cartoon James Bond villain.

C'mon, man!
ILUVTOMH77 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILUVTOMH77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 9:32pm
Ugh.......Seth MacFarlane.....God I can't stand that DB.......

Jesse Jackson
ANY Kardashian

That ANNOYING rapping math teacher from that Windows 10 commercial DeadAngry

Chevy commercials that feature annoying hipsters make me NOT want to ever buy a Chevy......
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 10:09pm
Not a person per se but more so a common TV tropes.

Everybody except Alec Baldwin should stop doing Donald Trump impressions. I'm especially looking at you Trevor Noah and Stephen Colbert! I'm sorry but you two fail horribly in the impressions department! You sound stupid and idiotic! You can't even come close to Johhny Carson's dead on impression of Ronald Reagan. If you can't do it don't do it at all!
commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 4:57am
I'm probably going to get some hate for this, but Jerry Lewis. Not so much his movie characters, but the man himself. Anytime he is on a talk show or when doing his Telethon, he comes (came) across to me as a self centered egotistical narcissistic person who seemed to think he was so much better than everyone else around him.

I've heard that up until recently, he would do "shows" where he would show old movie clips and then do a Q&A with the audience. I heard that he would insult the audience, and strangely enough some of them seemed to enjoy it. But I think it speaks poorly of him to insult the people who went to see his original movies and now to see his "show", without whom he would not be such a big "star".

I'm sure there a a lot of fans here who disagree, but that's how I feel about the guy.

By the way I do think he was a talented actor and could be very funny, just not a very nice guy.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 5:34am
I have no opinion of Jerry Lewis.

He did come across as a self-adoring douchebag, though.

C'mon, man!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 7:52pm
There's been lots written and said about the good and bad of Jerry Lewis.  Hopefully his good works in life in helping other people outweighed the bad parts which we are all capable of being in some form or another.  Was he the perfect husband?  No.  Was he the perfect father?  No.  Was he the perfect friend?  Not all the time.  His on-screen persona may have been hiding an inferior complex, especially being put up against Dean Martin.  In the end, he lived a life and gave a lot of entertainment and charity to people he didn't even know.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 9:28am
Here's a douchebag I can't stand! Dr. fkin Oz!
AquilaLorelei View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquilaLorelei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 10:09am
"Dr." Oz is a fat-shaming, fearmongering sellout of a huckster AT BEST and needs to ride the tornado back to see the wizard from whence he came! Smug barstid!
There is a word in German that literally translates to "face that needs a fist."
His does. For sure. I may not understand the simmering nausea I bear for Cesar Milan, but BOY do I DESPISE "Dr." Oz!
raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Can I include a commercial person?

Why not?

I will too.

That damned annoying, smarmy-ass Restasis twat!!!!

Oh dear Lord, yes.  I'm all concerned about a fake disease that no one ever heard of, and by the way, here's some prescription crap to put in you eyes... hope you don't go blind....
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 1:24am
I don't dislike him as a whole, but I'm not the biggest fan of Tom Llamas. He's the weekend anchor of ABC World News Tonight. He speaks in the same tone of voice the whole newscast, which is overly-dramatic and shouting at every story, no matter how serious the story is. On one newscast last year, he was getting dramatic about car sales. His facial expressions are annoying too at times. It's like watching an actor pretending to do a newscast in a comedy skit. Most news anchors I've seen don't get this dramatic or make annoying facial expressions. He'd be better if he calmed down a little on the drama.  
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 5:04am
oh dear lord - so many annoying celebs so little the time - K-Trash (All of them) the botox and lip fillers are so overdone they all sound like nasally pre-teens - also mostly all talk show hosts, but especially Samantha Bee and Stephen Colbert (yes I’m pronouncing Col - Bert not Col - Bear) - Tyra Banks - Madonna and her fake english accent - Beyonce sounds like a dunce-ee - Serena Williams and her deep steroid induced man’s voice - and can anyone stand listening to that 100 yr old chain-smoker voice of Miley Cyrus - it’s the very definition of fingernails on a chalkboard.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 6:11am
Originally posted by Kelly H Kelly H wrote:

oh dear lord - so many annoying celebs so little the time - K-Trash (All of them) the botox and lip fillers are so overdone they all sound like nasally pre-teens - also mostly all talk show hosts, but especially Samantha Bee and Stephen Colbert (yes I’m pronouncing Col - Bert not Col - Bear) - Tyra Banks - Madonna and her fake english accent - Beyonce sounds like a dunce-ee - Serena Williams and her deep steroid induced man’s voice - and can anyone stand listening to that 100 yr old chain-smoker voice of Miley Cyrus - it’s the very definition of fingernails on a chalkboard.

I can't stand any of those d-bags either, but Stephen Colbert is the most unfunny d-bag in the history of late night TV.

Why the mental defectives at CBS hired him to replace Letterman, I will NEVER EVER understand.

Nothing he says is the least bit witty, but he seems to think that he can make up for it with his style of delivery.

As if saying everything in a snarky, sarcastic tone of voice is what passes for humor with his millennial dumbass audience.

C'mon, man!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

I don't dislike him as a whole, but I'm not the biggest fan of Tom Llamas. He's the weekend anchor of ABC World News Tonight. He speaks in the same tone of voice the whole newscast, which is overly-dramatic and shouting at every story, no matter how serious the story is. On one newscast last year, he was getting dramatic about car sales. His facial expressions are annoying too at times. It's like watching an actor pretending to do a newscast in a comedy skit. Most news anchors I've seen don't get this dramatic or make annoying facial expressions. He'd be better if he calmed down a little on the drama.  
News has evolved into more drama than fact. Our local news had one obnoxious loud mouth. Then there were two. Now it is all of them. The station has always had an abundance of technical problems. The only reason I occasionally watch now is hoping they will accidentally broadcast audio of the director/producer shouting "You're boring me! Amp it up! More excitement! More volume! Even worse! You are not scaring me!!!AngryAngryAngry
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 5:33pm
Yes, it sure seems like if anchors or reporters speak in such a very calm tone, they're considered boring to most viewers. Even many of the anchors and reporters I like can get a little dramatic at times, but nowhere near as this anchor I mentioned earlier. David Muir only gets dramatic when opening the newscast, probably to hook viewers in. As soon as the newscast starts, he speaks in a calmer but serious tone. This is why anchors like Walter Cronkite and Peter Jennings are missed, they spoke in a calm tone the whole newscast. It seems like most crime reporters shout everything on the news. In times like this, we need more anchors who speak very calmly when prestening the news.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
  Share Topic