Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

People On TV You Absolutely CANNOT STAND

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: People On TV You Absolutely CANNOT STAND
    Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 5:57am
My father watches Game Show Network a lot and I'm sometimes on the computer as he's watching the game shows. There's a new game show on it that I abhor called Id!otest (Idiot test). Why do I hate this show so much? The host. This guy's voice grates on my nerves, he's horribly unfunny and his face makes me want to hit it repeatedly with a 2x4. It's gotten to the point where I can't be around when this damn show is on. I'm praying for cancellation and fast!

This made me think of other people on TV who I absolutely can't stand seeing or hearing. Here's a short list:

- Patricia Heaton (I steer clear from anything this shrewish bitch is doing)
- Ellen DeGeneres (NOT funny! I couldn't stand her when I was younger but my hatred grew as I did)
- Neil Patrick Harris (Lawd have mercy, I CAN'T STAND this man! He's so smug and thinks he's the epitome of cool when all I really want to do is shove him in a wood chipper)
- Joel McHale (my oldest sister is in love with him but I think he's an unfunny, smarmy douchebag)

Am I alone in disliking certain TV personalities?

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 6:02am
Jimmy Fallon

Seth Meyers

Fred Armisen

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 6:04am
More to add.

-Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. I don't see what's so great about these two. They're not cute, funny or interesting. Please stop shoving them in my face.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 6:08am
I admit they're "a little" over exposed, but I don't mind them.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 6:09am
Guillermo on Jimmy Kimmel.

Fallon's sidekick guy.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 9:03am
That freaking Guillermo gets way too much time on camera.

Speaking of sidekicks, WTF is this??

Can I include a commercial person?
Let's see here, a substance abuse facility located on the ocean front on Malibu beach, that's not going to be expensive.
I want to check in just so I can punch this twerp in the throat.
I think Monistat should consider the next alias......Pax Pretentious

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

My father watches Game Show Network a lot and I'm sometimes on the computer as he's watching the game shows. There's a new game show on it that I abhor called Id!otest (Idiot test). Why do I hate this show so much? The host. This guy's voice grates on my nerves, he's horribly unfunny and his face makes me want to hit it repeatedly with a 2x4. It's gotten to the point where I can't be around when this damn show is on. I'm praying for cancellation and fast!

I tried watching that show twice.  I like the premise of the show (idiot tests), but the show spends too much time on this host.  I don't care whether he's funny or not---just get on with the actual questions!

But game shows are like that.  Too much time is spent on everything but the game.  I don't care where the contestants come from, what they do, and how many children they have.  Neither do I care about how many points they have, how much they've won so far, and what will happen if they get the next answer right.  Just get on with the show.

bmasters9 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bmasters9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 2:05pm
Anyone from FOX News (albeit I don't know how to explain why)!
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

- Joel McHale (my oldest sister is in love with him but I think he's an unfunny, smarmy douchebag)

Up until the last season(which was kinda lacking), Community was one of the funniest shows on TV since, hell, since back when Seinfeld and Frasier were new, and McHale is part of the reason for that. Admittedly his character IS often a smarmy douchebag, but he does it really, hilariously well.

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler don't bother me, but in both their shows I do tend to find more of the humor to come from the supporting cast than from them directly.

Never been a fan of Ellen Degeneres though, really don't care for her. Jimmy Kimmel can go away, too.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 2:09pm
Robin Roberts.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Robin Roberts.

Ditto.

Ugh...

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Can I include a commercial person?

Why not?

I will too.

That damned annoying, smarmy-ass Restasis twat!!!!

C'mon, man!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 2:50pm
Oh and Matt Lauer.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 3:13pm
Brian Williams.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 3:16pm

Steve Smarmy.  I mean, Steve Harvey.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 3:19pm
Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

C'mon, man!
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 3:45pm
Wendy Williams - the boss watches local Fox News from 9-10, and sometimes forgets to change th channel before that judgmental loudmouth annoying bitch's show starts right after the news.  Five seconds of hearing her voice and I wanna take a baseball bat to the TV, mainly because she always says this in some tone and variation within the first 5 seconds (I defy ANYONE to make it through all 50 seconds of this f**king garbage):

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

DesertX View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Robin Roberts.

Ditto.

Ugh...

I'm get more sick seeing Savannah "Giraffe Neck" Guthrie on my TV Screen.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by DesertX DesertX wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Robin Roberts.

Ditto.

Ugh...

I'm get more sick seeing Savannah "Giraffe Neck" Guthrie on my TV Screen.

I had to look her up. OMG CANNOT. STOP. LAUGHING!!! Giraffe neck!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at work and almost turning purple from trying not to laugh !

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 5:18pm
 LOL LOL

When it comes to giraffe necks, I always think of actress Laura Regan.  She looks like she could replace the periscope on a submarine:

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 6:37pm
^LOLLOL

A date with her with would give a whole new meaning to the term  'necking'.   Evil Smile

Our weekday routine, as we click over to the 5 o'clock hour here from Judge Judy on Fox to the local ABC channel for the news.
Whoever is not busy,  "Oh no, It's Patrick Powell" The arrogant dip sh*t Fox weather guy, they name the winter storms. I can't standsya!!

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 6:56pm
the degenerate f@ggot from the 700 club...actually, everyone in any way related to that show.

I can definitely agree with NPH, I look forward to the day his obituary is printed.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 7:06pm
Throw that flake Joel Osteen into the mix as well.  That dickhead has the type of face and pseudo-shark smile that is just begging to meet a baseball bat or any other bludgeon weapon of choice. I know he's nationally known, but what's worse for me is that his church is local so I get his mug plastered on my TV even more than I would otherwise.  Angry Angry

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 7:15pm
I never really listened to her spiel, but Suze Orman always rubbed me the wrong way. Probably from the dopey spelling of her name alone just makes me think she's an asshole.

That best buys girl on Good Morning America - Tory Johnson - that well fed over excited cheerleader needs electroshock therapy.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 7:17pm

Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Throw that flake Joel Osteen into the mix as well.  That dickhead has the type of face and pseudo-shark smile that is just begging to meet a baseball bat or any other bludgeon weapon of choice. I know he's nationally known, but what's worse for me is that his church is local so I get his mug plastered on my TV even more than I would otherwise.  Angry Angry

I don't think I've ever seen him without that smile on his face.  It's like it never comes off.  Shocked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic