Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stelara 'The Return of CariDee...' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Monica Monica wrote:

I don't think Caridee should have won America's Next Top Model. Melrose was better. I think Caridee won out of pity because she mentioned she tried to kill herself before.
Donathan, we already got this POV when you posted it the first time, above. ^
Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 1:03am
Hey, give the girl a break. I'd like to see any of you walk like a normal human being with enough foundation caked on to cover your head-to-toe plaque psoriasis.

It's got to be on there like a semi-soft full body cast.

You go girl.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 3:49pm
Okay, I'll admit that I mistakenly reposted my post, after not seeing it had already been posted.
Clownloach64 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clownloach64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 4:29pm
Hate to be a jerk, but Caridee looks about 40 years old now. What happened? The way she is moving around is awkward. Is she trying to hide the fact that she has gained a little weight?
Clownloach64
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 8:21pm
Isn't it interesting that a "model" (not just a model, but a "top model") should do a photo shoot including a beach scene and not wear a bathing suit? I guess that Stelara must really work great. 
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 4:43pm
Has anyone else noticed she says something like "always keeps me in season"? You know of course what "in season" means to dog breeders
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 1:01am
There is no "return of Caridee" for me. I only have information concerning her courtesy of CIH.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2014 at 2:39am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOLLOL
Somebody else mentioned her odd walking style, she's walking funny because she has satisfying sex life.

Had a little get together a few days ago, post- Christmas thing. This ad comes on, my aunt said "Ever notice how she walks? It's weird, it's not normal." I had to laugh. LOL

sasha206 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sasha206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 10:43pm
I'm so glad to have found this message post! I'm late to ANTM and recently did a binge watch of it (while exercising -- cheap entertainment).  I couldn't believe when I watched that commercial that this was the same girl!  Before I watched ANTM, I saw this commercial and thought it was some over 40 something woman who maybe at one time modeled.  I don't know what this girl has done to herself but she looks 20 years older.  

I never thought she was that great looking to begin with but she looks really bad.
commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 7:44am
How could anyone stand to watch ANTM with that uber pretentious Tyra Banks? Just a bunch of women with low self esteem "judging" other women with even lower self esteem. And all for what? I will never understand the fashion industry. Of course, I'm a guy..... (a straight guy..........) 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 4:55pm
Some have mentioned a 'difference in appearance' in the 'before' (original) and 'after' (latest commercial) with CarriDee.
Do images of trailer parks and Britney Spears come to mind? Ya know, taking a break and shacking up in the 'blue collar world', having a few kids by accident (and, well, "it was fun", doncha know!) with the help of recreational drugs and alcohol ("...I went to rehab TWICE! I'm all better now..." )?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 5:19pm
"blue collar world"   Confused

Easy for you to say until you need your car fixed, house painted or your toilet pipe cleaned. 

Or your neighborhood patroled by a LEO.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 6:51pm

Now, now - wasn't meant to demean anyone (quit wearing your heart on your sleeve) - maybe I should have a different phrase which referred to unemployed or underemployed.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 7:00pm
Your general feeling toward the "Blue Collar", "Unemployed or Underemployed" is condescending.
My heart is where it belongs, I've learned though that with your opinions, I don't think you like anything anymore.  Hope that works out well for you.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 7:06pm
Yea, right, fine - you're full of crap. Look at yourself in another thread commenting about black men crying over pit bulls? You like to make cracks, but can't take 'em - you take things way too personal when nothing was directed at you.
Everything that is written isn't about you, much less with you in mind.
Big Bruddah View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Bruddah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 7:20pm
Cari-dee 
looks android-ish. How can moderate to severe (or fatal) placque psoriasis graft onto plastic or rubber?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Yea, right, fine - you're full of crap. Look at yourself in another thread commenting about black men crying over pit bulls? You like to make cracks, but can't take 'em - you take things way too personal when nothing was directed at you.
I'm just a victim of what I see in the media, if your going to stereotype every single hard working BC person, why are so offended a black guy has a pitbull.
Get off your high horse PaW, it takes every kind of people, you and I just aren't going to get along, I'll try to avoid any confrontation , Okay?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I'm just a victim of what I see in the media, if your going to stereotype every single hard working BC person, why are so offended a black guy has a pitbull.
Get off your high horse PaW, it takes every kind of people, you and I just aren't going to get along, I'll try to avoid any confrontation , Okay?
I'm not the one with the problem, Junior. You can go do whatever you want. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 7:37pm
Well, I know I read Mirror...
I'm sure we have better things to do than bicker with each other..

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 9:17pm
Ummmm, who? I have never heard of this person. Am I missing something? Or is this another person who's 15 minutes have already been spent?
One man gathers what another man spills
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

Ummmm, who? I have never heard of this person. Am I missing something? Or is this another person who's 15 minutes have already been spent?

I never heard of her before this thread.  Maybe in the world of America's Next Top Model, she's somebody.  But I'll bet 99% of the country has no idea who she is.  Yet the commercial makes it seem like we've all been anxiously awaiting her "return".

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 10:15pm
I had no idea who she was until the first commercial, and even after that, I forgot her pretty quickly. She actually changed enough between the two commercials that at first i didn't realize it was the same person. I have to say, I like her better now, with a little less bone showing through.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 10:27pm
Only people who watched America's Next Top Model would recognize her! I watched old episodes of that show, it was mom's choice. I STILL can't recognize her! Must be from the most recent episode!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 10:43pm
^Not so, AdN! SOME of us were particularly taken aback by "The Onset of CariDee", which actually appeared here on CIH, back in 2012!  

For all of you 'CariDee Virgins'

Clicky===>>>Direct Link To This Post<<<===Clicky
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 10:52pm
Sorry! Damn 'foot in mouth' disease!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic