Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Members you thought you liked.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members you thought you liked.....
    Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 10:19pm
Oh, happy Saturday to everyone less fortunate than myself.
Sponsored Links

musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 11:54am
CIH members can be somewhat moody.  Embarrassed LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 6:40pm
Male menopause is real, does my ass look big in these jeans?  Big smile
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 9:16pm
-puts on a temporary "phaggetta the phabulous" persona-

Sweetheart, it ain't just yo' ass lookin' big in those jeans; that's a crime against fabrics. -fingersnap here-

I need to go shower....I feel filthy now.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 9:38pm
I saw a pretty cool movie the other day, De niro had a stroke and a group of drag queens helped him recover.
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:45pm
I don't think I want to see a movie where De Niro is stroking in front of drag queens.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2014 at 7:01am
^LOL
I think it was called 'Flawless', a pretty good flic once I got past all the ugly man/women.
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 11:06pm
This thread seems to have gone off the rails.  What is the meaning of this stuff anyway?  Confused
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 11:18pm
^They are alluding to a recurrent forum member who has been kicked off several times but keeps showing back up with different usernames. Unfortunately for him, I still remember him as Donathan, he has a very distinctive way of "talking", telling stories--often about him/herself. It has gotten to be a favorite game of many of the posters, I guess bored or something, to come up with coordinating threads ferreting him out and making fun of him. I think both sides enjoy it.

Originally the threads by the "group" were very obvious, but of late, these threads in themselves have become secretive/veiled allusions to Donathan or whatever he/she is calling himself currently. So if you see a thread that makes no sense it probably is concerning Donathan but then again it could be some long-timer gone off the rails

BTW--I have a cat named "Peaches." Her full moniker is "Peachy Weechie, Kitty, Nietzsche"--she is very wise and philosophical
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 6:37pm
^ Thanks for the explanation.  I know about Donathan and have read up on it here.  I didn't get that the thread was about him because the OP seems to like Donathan, or whatever name he's going by.

Peaches the Cat sounds like a sweetheart!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 6:48pm
Somebody was reporting at the first sight of Donathan, I don't know what's right anymore, but I thought we were supposed to enjoy the fun until the FA figured it out.

And yes, I'm going off the rails on a crazy train.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 6:57pm
"Crazy Train"

All aboard! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay

Crazy, but that's how it goes
Millions of people living as foes
Maybe it's not too late
To learn how to love
And forget how to hate

Mental wounds not healing
Life's a bitter shame
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train

Let's go!
I've listened to preachers
I've listened to fools
I've watched all the dropouts
Who make their own rules
One person conditioned to rule and control
The media sells it and you live the role

Mental wounds still screaming
Driving me insane

I know that things are going wrong for me
You gotta listen to my words
Yeah

Heirs of a cold war
That's what we've become
Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
Crazy, I just cannot bear
I'm living with something' that just isn't fair

Mental wounds not healing
Who and what's to blame

Written by R. Daisley O. Osbourne

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Somebody was reporting at the first sight of Donathan, I don't know what's right anymore, but I thought we were supposed to enjoy the fun until the FA figured it out.
I saw that too.  Maybe they thought they were doing the board a favor?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 7:06pm

The person who'd been reporting Donathan lately left the forum, after having joined little more than a month ago:

"Perhaps it's time for me to take my leave from this forum. I'm sure you and your friends will not miss me in the least."

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 7:13pm
Yeah, I'm the one who thins the herd.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 7:15pm
Well, that's a bit sad.  Unhappy
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 7:16pm
^yup. I was pretty sure that was another persona...but maybe just another weirded-out Halloween fiend who lived in the fictional town where "Halloween" took place.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 7:19pm

^  I never thought that.  8MorDaz just didn't have the Donathan sound to her posts.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  I never thought that.  8MorDaz just didn't have the Donathan sound to her posts.

Yea. o.k....but what about the above? 
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 1:14am

Totally.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Totally.

^ This seems harsh.  (The last 3 prior posts I mean.  Too confusing to quote them all.)  Maybe you should move your critiques to the Flame Room.  Just sayin'.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 1:53am
^No Thanks.
Just sayin'...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 2:10am

Members you thought you liked.....

None - I'm an 'Equal Opportunity Hater'
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2014 at 8:55pm
I have a love/hate relationship with all of you crazy f**kers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic