Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy happy Halloween, Sil-ver Shamrock!!! :-)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy happy Halloween, Sil-ver Shamrock!!! :-)
    Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 3:44pm

So...I hear that they're coming out with a new movie.
It'll be called, "HALLOWEEN V: SEASON OF THE ITCH"

In this movie, some asshaberdasher digs up part of a stargate in Antarctica, grinds the chunk into itty bitty pieces, and implants them in millions of name-brand toilet rolls.

When they have the Horror-Thon on the telly and the Big Giveaway comes on at 8:49pm, the Magic Flea comes on, and everybody who used the adulterated toilet paper will suddenly find themselves overwhelmed with thousands and thousands of fleas and lice (on each victim).
The creatures all bite in unison, causing all of the victims to collapse into piles of brownish-white powder as all of their bodily fluids are drained by the lice & fleas.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 

Sponsored Links

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 3:58pm
"If it goes on it means the death of millions of people, everyone watching, don't you understand that?  If ... Well SAY IT'S A BOMB THEN! SAY, SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT, SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE, JUST GET IT OFF THE AIR! PLEASE, JUST ... I ... NO, NO I CAN'T PROVE IT! YOU'VE GOTTA BELIEVE ME! BELIEVE ME! TAKE IT OFF THE AIR NOW, PLEASE!!"
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 4:15pm
Writers are already hinting the release of, "Halloween VI: Season of the Snitch" in which microscopic pieces of Alexander Graham Bell's first telephone are implanted in millions of cellular telephone handsets; something really nasty happens on Halloween night. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic