Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Animals Acting Adorable

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 27>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Here's one of a little pup experiencing a 'meltdown'....but I think either the 'potty patch' really bothered it, or maybe there's something else involved (listen for some background noise that may cause you to remember 'The Thing', or 'Alien') where the pup is 'possessed'...
The puppy is playing with the springy door stop, Leah used to do that too.

Sponsored Links

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 7:21pm
^^ How true that is.  When I'd eat dinner or whatever my dog would sit near me and watch, but only as long I wasn't looking at her.  If I turned my head and looked at her she'd quickly look away and pretend like she was staring in that direction the whole time.  LOL

Back story to this one:

I wanted to snag her up out of that toilet immediately but I thought this was too priceless not to videotape, not to mention I don't think she'll ever do it again :) lol! Seriously guys.. don't leave the toilet seat up!! Especially if your pug is used to hopping up onto it while you brush your teeth!! Otherwise your pug could fall into the toilet too!

That look of humiliation is cute as hell LOL 

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 7:54pm
LOL^C'mon dad, stop laughing at me and help me out of here.

Leah has pretty good table manners, I used to give her an occasional french fry, but not anymore.

She will hang kinda close when the grandson is here, but normally she gets no table scraps.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 10:01pm
Jasmine was my plate rinser of sorts. After every meal at home she got to lick the plate(s) clean.  But unless a plate was on the floor, she wouldn't go near it.  I could have a plate with a juicy 20 oz ribeye setting on the coffee table i.e. a place well within her maw's reach and leave the room, then come back and the steak would be intact with her sitting a few feet away staring, and likely wishing she was hardwired to be defiant LOL

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 10:08pm
My brother hosted a party at my parents house on Morse.
He left the ground beef for hamburgers sitting out long enough for the neighbors Malamute to steal it.
He was soooo pissed.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 11:24pm

Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Awwww.  LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 8:36am
This dog of mine is working on english, we will have conversations.
Owwwooo, woo woo  woof.  I mimick the sound she makes as best I can.
We go back and forth till she gets mad enough to just bark at me.
Indoor voice Leah!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 2:11pm

^  Wow.  Just like a kid.  LOL

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 4:18pm
This Siberian has tons of videos with her chattering and whatnot.  This one's always been one of my favorites Smile  You can't really see her face in this one, but she is the ideal looking Husky - absolutely beautiful.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 4:36pm
^LOL That was great!!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2014 at 8:58pm
How does dog get out of locked house?  Canine Cam reveals all!

https://screen.yahoo.com/awesome-animals/dog-unlocks-window-sneaks-house-191002609.html
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2014 at 9:23pm
I saw this.
I'm glad our dog is happy being inside.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 7:49pm
This Boxer's face in and of itself is Censored adorable LOL Big smile

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:00pm
LOL
What kind of person lets the dog lay on the furniture anyway?  Embarrassed
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:01pm

^  I love when a dog tilts its head like that.  LOL

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  I love when a dog tilts its head like that.  LOL

My dog was a head tilter.  Pink Floyd's "Seamus" (off Meddle) would get her looking like a pendulum due to the dog in the background howling & barking throughout the song LOL

Can't say I've seen quite this extreme of a head tilt however, let alone synchronized LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:17pm
Ain't dogs great!   ^Big smile

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:21pm
^^ Dear lord I want that box of chocolates!  All those little puppy dog eyes are too much Smile

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Ain't dogs great!   ^Big smile

Those are adorable! I especially like the chocolate one! Good play on words!

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 10:30pm
Boxers only! No Shih Tzu's, Poodles, Terriers, or those dastardly Sausage Dogs allowed at Buster's place LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 5:38pm
I just found this on FB, a baby fox laying with a big Golden.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Boxers only! No Shih Tzu's, Poodles, Terriers, or those dastardly Sausage Dogs allowed at Buster's place LOL

Excellent video, had me laughing my ass off!!!!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 9:26pm
Mama is running late, we had a huge coffee container full of change she is going to cash in.
I bet it's over $400.
It's so rare I can catch the dog being pissed at me.
I'm cooking today so the work is not done yet.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I just found this on FB, a baby fox laying with a big Golden.

Have you ever seen a cuter face than the one on that little guy?  Big smile

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 12:57am
This is actually a commercial for Friskies. But it's a commercial that is actually well done.

And everytime they open the can at the end, my cats come running.. LOL I think they do that on purpose...
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 27>
  Share Topic