Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Heineken Light 'Neil Patrick Harris'...(video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heineken Light 'Neil Patrick Harris'...(video)
    Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 12:41am
ConfusedWhy the heck do I care if Neil Patrick Harris is wearing any pants, as long as he is on the other side of the idiot box on a channel I'm not watching, while he drinks Dutch gurly piss beer?
You're not funny.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 12:49am
I don't mind this one as much as I do the ones where the Dutch girly piss beer drinkers are concert pianists, kung-fu masters, 5-star chefs, blah blah blah who impress everyone they pass on their way to whatever girl they're stalking who inevitably swoons over them.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 1:00am

ahhhh....those are slightly entertaining and pure make-believe and you know it, Darthy. No decent woman without tattoos would be caught dead with a Heineken - much less a beer. I can take or leave the background music. 

Yea. I said it.

Decent women don't drink beer (much less look like survivors of The Great Crayola War) - they're simply not quite that cheap.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 2:56am
I think I'm suffering from Neil Patrick Harris overload! I mean he's freaking everywhere. Go away man!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 9:05am
I guess you're right, Pa. There's nothing make-believe about the Harris spot. I 100% believe that he wasn't wearing pants.

LOL
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 11:11am
"I wish there were more pants where there aren't any". Anybody know where that line is from?
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
madwoman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

ahhhh....those are slightly entertaining and pure make-believe and you know it, Darthy. No decent woman without tattoos would be caught dead with a Heineken - much less a beer. I can take or leave the background music. 

Yea. I said it.

Decent women don't drink beer (much less look like survivors of The Great Crayola War) - they're simply not quite that cheap.

Sure hope that was supposed to be sarcasm. I used to drink beer, and love it. Yuengling.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by madwoman madwoman wrote:

Yea. I said it.

Sure hope that was supposed to be sarcasm. I used to drink beer, and love it. Yuengling.
WinkBig smileOf course it was...and you're either a very old friend, or related to me, so it sounds.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

I guess you're right, Pa. There's nothing make-believe about the Harris spot. I 100% believe that he wasn't wearing pants.

LOL
WinkConfusedLOLMakes one wonder just what kind of message he is really trying to get across...some sort of hint that he wouldn't mind drinking directly from the 'recycle tap'?
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 2:40pm

Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

LOL
WinkConfusedLOLMakes one wonder just what kind of message he is really trying to get across...some sort of hint that he wouldn't mind drinking directly from the 'recycle tap'?

I'm going to go the other way and assume he wants to bartend on that one.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 7:50pm
^ Sounds like it to me too.  And he's not worrying about if his drinking partner is one of those indecent wimmens who guzzle beer!

BTW, Amstel Light is better.  Wink  IMHO of course.  Tongue
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 9:27pm
^You got tattoos?Confused
liamr View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liamr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 11:58pm
I love how quickly he seems to open it and drink it before commenting. I mean literally, split second.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 4:25am
This ad's back in rotation, and they're usually playing it twice during each break. So I have to mute it twice per break because I can't stand the way he goes "aaaaahhhhh" Pinch

"Did you know this beer won the 2013 award blah blah blah" ... Yeah I know, Harris, you little fem, because you just told me TWO MINUTES AGO! ................. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH! Angry 

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 4:42pm

ConfusedWhy the heck do I care if Neil Patrick Harris is wearing any pants, as long as he is on the other side of the idiot box on a channel I'm not watching, while he drinks Dutch gurly piss beer?

You're not funny.

The statement at the end about him being sans trousers pissed me all the way off. Who f**king cares whether you're wearing pants or not mate?
Piss off! Stop attempting to be extreme about everything you do, it's simply un-humorous....in fact you're a bit too old to be a bad boy anymore. Grow the f**k up....Dooogie!
One man gathers what another man spills
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 5:13pm
I'm really sick and friggin' tired of this asswipe. I wish his career had ended with Doogie Howser.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

I'm really sick and friggin' tired of this asswipe. I wish his career had ended with Doogie Howser.

I thought it did. Last time I remember seeing him was in Starship Troopers which was crap.
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 2:08pm

He's been in How I Met Your Mother for years.  I don't know if he was the main character or not, though.

BadAd View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadAd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 6:05pm
I'm a real woman and I drink beer -- but the real thing. My current fave is Fascist Pig from Six Points in NY.
ridley View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ridley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 12:42pm
3 first names?
Dirtdog View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirtdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 6:39pm
Can't stand when he says "tastes good" STF up Neil and shove your piss water where you like it!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 6:49pm
Anybody else realize there was no cap on the bottle in the first place? Continuity error!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 7:46pm
The only thing he was good in was Harold and Kumar.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 7:55pm

I've only ever seen the guy on an episode of Roseanne.  Roseanne goes in to the doctor for a breast reduction due to back problems, and dreams Doogie Howser is her doctor.  He gives her breast implants instead.  

It was pretty funny.

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Dirtdog Dirtdog wrote:

Can't stand when he says "tastes good" STF up Neil and shove your piss water where you like it!
Can't stand when he says, "I'm not wearing any pants, by the way."  Saying it is bad enough; the way he pronounces "pants" is weird.

I think this is a subliminal message that Heineken is the official LGBT beer.  Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic