Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jetpack Joyride! :D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spammer to be deleted
Spammer to be deleted

Donathan. Report posts for deletion.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jetpack Joyride! :D
    Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 2:17am
Jetpack Joyride is such a fun, interesting game! :D I love it so much, and it helps me pass the time in such an enthralling way! It definitely is one of the best phone games in the entire world! I love striving for all the missions and I love the sense of accomplishment when I finish each mission, and get stars and awards for it! :D

Sponsored Links

NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 2:23am
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 2:53am

image description

Fruit OF THE MONTH CLUB

• Fresh exotic & seasonal fruits every month!
  • Fruit Lover's Newsletter with every shipment!
  • FREE SHIPPING every month!
  • Personalized gift announcement!
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
  • Premium Quality - We work with our growers for the most delicious selections!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 8:32am
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 6:27pm
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 6:46pm
^ Dr. Cox sums it up perfectly.  Big smile
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 4:54am
Originally posted by Alex Alex wrote:

Jetpack Joyride is such a fun, interesting game! :D I love it so much, and it helps me pass the time in such an enthralling way! It definitely is one of the best phone games in the entire world! I love striving for all the missions and I love the sense of accomplishment when I finish each mission, and get stars and awards for it! :D

Cata-Pet is more fun. (You launch randomly chosen pets with a catapult, trying to hit a target without smacking into obstacles.  Frogs and fish go splat, while birds explode in a puff of feathers.  The sounds that puppies and kittens make as they fly through the air to their horrible doom is cute, too.)  Two player mode is also great.  In addition to catapulting pets, you also control a little guy with a baseball mitt to try and catch the pets your opponent is launching toward you.  (Hint:  Launch pigs.  They are harder to catch, and they can splat the other catcher on occasion.  And don't worry if you can't catch the mice or hamsters.  You can still pick up the points by stomping them before they run off.... LOL )
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 5:41am
MrTim, I didn't know they made a phone version of that game...

Thank god, my neighbours were starting to complain about the splattered chicken guts...
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 5:43am
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

^ Dr. Cox sums it up perfectly.  Big smile
How about

"Here's $500. Go downtown, find a prostitute, because that's the only way you'll get someone to give a f**k."?
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic