Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Radio Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Truecar Madness

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jamesj24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Truecar Madness
    Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 4:24am
The woman in these spots sounds black woman. She's in a rant, her voice has a loud, angry tone, and she's going on and on about "...I'm saying to myself, 'Why is this so hard? I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO SIT HERE ONLINE LOOKING FOR HOW MUCH I SHOULD PAY ... what does this option and that option cost...?" I can't stand listening to it, and I turn the sound off when I can. They were playing these Truecar commercials constantly on the radio stations in my area for weeks. I noticed that more recently, they've toned her down and she sounds as if she's trying to be softer and pleasant. They must have received complaints. Where do companies get the millions of dollars for such constant, repetitive advertising?
Sponsored Links

FrauKruspe View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrauKruspe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 5:21pm
Oh I hate this woman!!! I cannot hit the volume fast enough when she comes on and what's worse is it's literally every five minutes. Just the other week I heard her in an ad for what is it for computer cleaning or whatever. I turned off the radio and said "my life is hell" because every time I have to hear this woman in a block of commercials which is every commercial block just want to kill myself. Why does she have to yell? It's one thing to be enthusiastic about the product you're trying to sell but to the point she's practically yelling at me in my home I have a problem. When I'm up in the middle the night trying to get work done listening to the radio I don't want to be yelled at by someone who "doesn't have time" because she "has a job" meanwhile she's interrupting me trying to do mine! I don't have time for that!
truecar-hater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truecar-hater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2014 at 7:50am
So do I!!!!!!!! She never shuts up! They play this awful commercial every 15 minutes day and night. I have turned off the radio station because of her irritating voice and repetitive line of B.S. I agree - how can they waste millions on this kind of repetitive annoying commercial.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic