Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kids climbing into claw machines?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kids climbing into claw machines?
    Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 5:31pm
A little boy was recently reported as missing and was then found inside one of those claw/crane machines that contains stuffed animals and toys.

I was never the type of kid who would do something like this, but apparently it happens all the time!  I remember following these stories years ago and see that it still happens!  The mind boggles!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boy-found-playing-claw-machine-reported-missing-article-1.1757682
"Did somebody say 'muffins?'" Hazel from the Magic Bullet infomercial
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 5:56pm

How the hell did he get in there??!

My friends and I used to climb into laundromat dryers and insert coins to spin.  And this was when we were in college!  By the way, if anyone wants to try this, the only way to get inside is butt-first.

aleen View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

How the hell did he get in there??!

My friends and I used to climb into laundromat dryers and insert coins to spin.  And this was when we were in college!  By the way, if anyone wants to try this, the only way to get inside is butt-first.

I know, eh?  I can't imagine how a kid even gets into one of these machines!  I would have given up after one try!

And thanks for the helpful tip on how to get into a laundromat dryer!  I'll try it but I may not be able to get back out!  LOLLOL  I once got stuck in a big Mayor McCheese at McDonald's Playland.  It clearly wasn't built for an intoxicated 16 year old!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 6:22pm
I was looking for the recent Vegas promo, it has a guy waking up in one of those claw machines.
The same ad had a bull in a hotel room. LOL
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 6:41pm
I missed a golden opportunity! I would have gone to the bowling alley where this kid was caught in the machine and kept inserting coins trying to claw the kid out!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 6:56pm
There's a bit in the show "The IT Crowd" where Moss sees an iPhone in one of those claw machines, and somehow managed to get inside.

"It's an iPhone, Jen! I can get an iPhone without giving any money to Apple, I'll be living the dream!"

Then there's a hilarious bit where she has to get it with the claw machine, he drops it down the chute, but it gets stuck against his body has he has to enacy a pregnancy to push it out

"Keep pushing, I can see the power button!"
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by aleen aleen wrote:

I once got stuck in a big Mayor McCheese at McDonald's Playland.  It clearly wasn't built for an intoxicated 16 year old!

Just so long as a big Mayor McCheese didn't get stuck in you.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 7:15pm
aleen View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 7:35pm

I once got stuck in a big Mayor McCheese at McDonald's Playland.  It clearly wasn't built for an intoxicated 16 year old!

Not on this particular day!  LOL
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 5:23am
OMG I can just see Freddy Krueger playing 'claw machine' by reaching into the prize bin for a frightened hiding child:   "Missed you again!  I need more money to keep playing.  Hey kid, give me a quarter!"  (Freddy laughs evilly)

I don't think I'd want any of the prizes after a kid was in there, for the same reason I'd stay out of the ball pit:  Kids tend to pee in them....  LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 11:03am

Not on this particular day!  LOL
Confused...but 'The Mayor' eventually did make You a 'respectable woman', correct?
Or, is this photo of 'The Happy Couple On The Special Day' just another lie and that's you heading to McJail for being a little too 'French fried' and wearing a training bra on your head  in public, 'Little Miss McNugget'?Cry Please tell us true - The Inquiring Mindless NEED TO KNOW!

big_mac_birdie.jpg

~~~

Kids climbing into claw machines?

ShockedClaw Machines, eh? Isn't that where babies come from? I thought once they came out, they couldn't go back in without having to stay since they were now 'used'.
What Are You Doing? The boys mom turns up and starts wagging her finger at him for his cheeky stunt
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic