Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enough Of Those "What Was I Thinking" Ads !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheRoomFerret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enough Of Those "What Was I Thinking" Ads !!
    Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 1:48am
It wasn't even funny the first time around (whenever that was).We are all beyong sick and unamused with any ads that go into a twighlite zone with that pasta chick going back to the 80's and that other chick sending her bionic dog to the water bowl.And now we have those "I am afraid to try new things"ads(Ok,that was the electric dog vs water one I just mentioned).Never the less,its a perfect example of how producers just steal other people ideas for ads,then expect us to believe they made it all up! Please! No More "What Was I Thinking" ads! God,they are just as boring as 99% of Stupid Commercials!!!
Sponsored Links

TheRoomFerret View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheRoomFerret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 2:43am
often they will create a funny accident scenario, problem with those ads is that none of the accidents are original or the least bit humorous.
Will They Ever Make A Funny Auto Insurance Commercial?
Alex View Drop Down
Spammer to be deleted
Spammer to be deleted

Donathan. Report posts for deletion.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 8:48am
Why did you reply to your own thread?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 9:19am
^ Oh christ Alex, who the hell are you to judge?

I recall alot of people liked this ad.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 2:07pm

We really bought into a lot of stupid things back in the 50s and 60s and 70s and 80s and 90s, didn't we?  Sure glad we don't do that, anymore.

(ahem) Google glasses.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 4:36pm
Now there's the BMW commercial with some dickwad gazing into his past and how he broke up with some girl in High school who later went on to become a supermodel.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^ Oh christ Alex, who the hell are you to judge?

LOL LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic