Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Febreze commercial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Febreze commercial
    Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 8:52pm
^^LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 8:45pm
There's another one where they ask a couple to find the stinkiest thing in their house because the guy thinks Febreze justs "masks" the odors. They go through a clothes hamper and pull out what looks ot be a baby's "onesie" and the guy takes a deep whiff and says "Oh yeah" - wtf?? Is it full of a diaper explosion?
The artist formerly known as Madawee

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 8:12pm
Let me add this one to the mix....I can't stand this bearded dope, The loud overbearing asshat that is the expert on all that smells bad.  " Very strong dog odor"  This is Febrezes version of Bill Nye the stink guy.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 7:16pm
^ Yeah, lets just glue the dust to the pillow. Problems solved. Angry
That's the beauty of leather furniture and hard floors.  Carpeting and fabrics just give a place for the dust to settle.
With a big dog in the house, a wood burner going constantly, I cover the furniture so we can at least take them off and wash them.
We try to let it burn down but I have to clean ashes out of the stove, sometimes still warm, if I'm not careful the dust wants to get airbourn.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 10:50pm
Oh great comparison with those pillows at the end. The untreated pillow fills the air with dust, germs and allergens while the Febreze treated one doesn't.Thumbs Up
Mom needs to get off her ass and vacuum once in awhile.
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 10:18pm
EEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!. Smell Febrese in dirty, filthy squalor???????????.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 2:12pm

Looks like they're going for the same thing as the AT+T commercials---kids acting normal.  I'll take it anytime over the precocious, smarter-than-you kids popular in so many commercials these days.

Neil R View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 4:35am
I stand corrected, I only thought they ran the latest "woman victim of the week" movies.

Any network showing real tv shows is ok in my book
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 4:22am
I used to watch the vintage Perry Mason episodes. When they ran out they switched to the later movies. I never did care for those.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Blix View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 3:59am
Originally posted by Neil R Neil R wrote:

I'm more surprised that there's something to watch on Hallmark

I watch it for I Love Lucy, which is really the only show worth watching said channel imho. 
Neil R View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 3:56am
I'm more surprised that there's something to watch on Hallmark
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 3:52am
Blix View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 3:39am
I can't find the commercial (I searched on youtube for febreze antimicrobial and febreze commercials and all I got back was a bunch of twits sending in self-made febreze commercials and product reviews). I saw this commercial last night on the Hallmark channel, it has two young boys sitting on the couch with a bottle of febreze spray clearly in focus on the coffee table. The abductor/announcer gives them a box with what looks like pictures of germs on it and asks them if they know what it is. They say "germs?" (or something to that effect) and the guy tells them that they are everywhere; on their clothes, the couch, etc. So on cue the kids start freaking out, rolling around on the floor/couch, etc. 

Anyway yea, for a febreze commercial I thought this was a bit much. Why in the hell is this company trying to pander to kids? Do they really think that by giving these kids OCD complexes earlier on that their parents will shell out more money to buy their products? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic