Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Geico-Pig by the pool & more (videos)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Originally posted by Dr. John Dorian Dr. John Dorian wrote:

What's with "boots and pants"????

Mrs. Darthy asked that very question last night, right after I confirmed for her that that was what he was saying. I'm guessing that's some beatbox training technique or something... I dunno. What I DO know, is that if I was sitting by the pool and a pig sat next to me and started chanting "boots and pants".. I'd move.

If I was sitting next to a pig using a smartphone with its hoof and singing ( the admittedly stupid and annoying "Boots and Pants"....whatever that means....) I'd capture him and get rich from having a talking pig.

....or ask what was in my drink.
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Sponsored Links

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 2:37pm
"a pig like that you don't eat all at once..."
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

"a pig like that you don't eat all at once..."
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Clownloach64 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clownloach64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 10:37pm
Boots and Pants? More like hooves and snout, Maxwell!
Clownloach64
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 4:12am
Hocks and Hams, Hocks and Hams, Hocks and Hams, and Bacon!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Whitedog127 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitedog127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 4:45am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Hocks and Hams, Hocks and Hams, Hocks and Hams, and Bacon!

Braaaandy Aaaaalexaaaaaander!
iampinkcherry View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iampinkcherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 3:08pm
The ride home with his friends mother was funny, the dmv alright...but, this by the pool crap with the techno singing is ANNOYING!(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forums.commercialsihate.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=0&CACHE=507') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=20140220_bsg-rt-500';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();
Joe Minx View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Minx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Originally posted by Dr. John Dorian Dr. John Dorian wrote:

What's with "boots and pants"????

Mrs. Darthy asked that very question last night, right after I confirmed for her that that was what he was saying. I'm guessing that's some beatbox training technique or something... I dunno

It's supposed to be a vocalization of the sound that dance music makes. Nnnn-SSSS, nnnn-SSSS, nnnn-SSSS, etc.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 2:28pm
This horrible "Boots and Pants" commercial aired about 3 times during the Phoenix NASCAR race the other day. Followed by the awful DMV ad. Most Geico ads nowadays I hate, with the exception of auctioneer, and the dumb farmer. 

-crainbebo
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 7:05pm
Joe Minx said basically what this says:

According to the Urban Dictionary it is the beat of the music he is listening to:
A type of music characterized by a dance beat that sounds like someone saying "boots-pants-boots-pants-boots-pants" aloud.

It would seem that their is actually a group called Boots & Pants, and that another group, Spouse, who have a song titled "Boots and Pants."

So, it could be none of the above or one of the above and we won't know unless Geico tells us

Maxwell's song is described as being a "Techno" song by another website.

Here is Spouse's song:

A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Dr. John Dorian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr. John Dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 12:59am
Techno- best described on How I Met Your Mother as, "super-repetitive loud music that hasn't changed since the mid 90s". Much like Geico's blitzkrieg of television with awful commercials....
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 5:16pm
Love how he blantantly annoys the people around him trying to relax on vacation. Why is that funny? Ear buds exist for a reason, keep it to yourself you POS pig.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

Love how he blantantly annoys the people around him trying to relax on vacation. Why is that funny? Ear buds exist for a reason, keep it to yourself you POS pig.
And for that matter who the hell brings a god damn cellphone to the pool? If some 400 pound sumo wrestler lookin' dude does a cannon ball that pwecious eieiophone is gonna become a soggy 900 dollar paperweight.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic