Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Angel Coin (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angel Coin (video)
    Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 6:08am
Yes, my chilluns...govmint.com is reaching into your pocket and maybe your religious leanings...reaching deeeeep.
You need an 'Angel Coin' and they need your last cent.
And, well, heck - they've even got an actor praying for it in the commercial, so you gotta give in, doncha know!
~~~
I thought the collecting of commemorative meaningless coins and assorted 'Monopoly' monies was becoming a thing of the past. Guess not.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 11:36pm
 Saved from the guillotine by a lucky coin. I shall order one... just in case. 
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2014 at 1:43pm
So if I somehow get sent to the chair, I can pull one of these bad boys out of my pocket, pray to it, and have the transformer that feeds the chair explode and then immediately thereafter have the governor call and pardon my sentence? Confused

Christine View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 1:38am
Oh, lordy, lordy Ermm 

"Hi, I need change for my Angel Coin."

"I've got three cherubs and two seraphim, will that do?"

"Hmmm, as long as the vending machine takes those....I have to buy an indulgence ASAP."

"Nice! Must've been quite a fun weekend!"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 1:45am

This seems designed for people who are into the angel thing and collect all sorts of angel stuff.  That would be 75 y/o ladies.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

This seems designed for people who are into the angel thing and collect all sorts of angel stuff.  That would be 75 y/o ladies.

ConfusedCryI'm REALLY scared of 75 year-old ladies that pray to the DRAGON on the back of the coin! They're probably gypsies.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 2:15am

^  That would be "Alice" from the Safeguard Tubs commercial.  She's the one in a red hat, red clothes, red lipstick and red cheek makeup.  Scary old thing, but I'll bet she was a wild one in her day.  And not into angels.  LOL

Aha!  Here she is!  

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 2:20am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  That would be "Alice" from the Safeguard Tubs commercial.  She's the one in a red hat, red clothes, red lipstick and red cheek makeup.  Scary old thing, but I'll bet she was a wild one in her day.  And not into angels.  LOL

Aha!  Here she is!  

ShockedHOLY sh*t! THEY HAVE WILLARD SCOTT AS A SPOKESMAN!
Oh yea - back to 'Alice'. Neeehhh. I bet she prolly could give you moderate shower head if you're feelin' all tired and kinda dead. Mind you - I said 'you'. Not me,

rosary View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 2:52am
I see saint michael's privates. He has a small dragon. No really, they should put a drape on that thing. The queen doesn't want any of that on the reverse side either.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 3:18am
Originally posted by rosary rosary wrote:

I see saint michael's privates. He has a small dragon. No really, they should put a drape on that thing. The queen doesn't want any of that on the reverse side either.
LOLLOLLOL...oh hell no - I wasn't anywhere near ready for THAT!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic