Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quick IQ Test

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick IQ Test
    Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 8:19pm
I scored just above average....Cry It is a strange test of logic. I am good with machinery.
Sponsored Links

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 8:39pm

1 Point short of being "Gifted."

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 8:51pm

Thats what my wife said the other night...

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 8:55pm
 LOL LOL
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 3:54am
I completed the test, but I ground it to a halt when it wanted to charge me just under $5 to see the results. :-/

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Tampon Submarine Tampon Submarine wrote:

I completed the test, but I ground it to a halt when it wanted to charge me just under $5 to see the results. :-/

What are you talking about? I did it(got 15 points, 129), and all it asked for to show me my results was my gender and country.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 7:45am
16 points and 131.

bullsh*t. I'm obviously in the double digits category.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Amy414 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 7:49am

You have reached 19 points and your IQ is: 139
IQ Score Table
Points     Level     IQ Range     Description
20     Genius     140+     You are probably a genius.
16 - 19     Gifted     130 - 139     You have a unique imagination and logical mind.
10 - 15     Above average     115 - 129     You have a good imagination and logical mind.
6 - 9     Higher average     102 - 114     You have an average imagination and logical mind.
3 - 5     Lower average     90 - 101
0 - 2     Below average     70 - 89     You have a below average imagination and logical mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One point short of genius. YAY!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Tampon Submarine Tampon Submarine wrote:

And if you paid that, your IQ score would've dropped 50 points.  There are free IQ tests online---some accurate, some not, no doubt.  

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 3:27pm
I scored just above average too.

The last couple of IQ tests I've taken, I scored in the 130 range.

Either I'm getting dumber or these tests vary widely in their accuracy.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 3:38pm

The online IQ test I took a few years back fell about halfway between the results I got when I took tests in grade school and high school.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 5:04pm
When I took a written IQ test in my early teens, I scored 132.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

What are you talking about? I did it(got 15 points, 129), and all it asked for to show me my results was my gender and country.

They wanted money from me; no other questions. Confused

(Edit, a few moments later): I just retook the test, and this time they only asked for my gender and country of residence. I scored 119 -- though I had some trouble with some of the questions and had to simply guess. They were different from the ones that the website furnished me with last night.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic