Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2014 Super Bowl Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CIH Super Bowl is DIY this year

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

I cleaned up during Katy Perry's act so when I heard on the news this morning it was the MOST WATCHED HALF TIME SHOW EVER, I have to disagree. While my TV was turned on, I was busy in the kitchen as I'm sure a lot of people walked away.

Amen, girruh-fren!!!

And if they didn't, I don't want to know!!!

I'm happier imagining millions upon millions of football fans either hitting the mute button as I did, or leaving the room to go get more food, while no one but their 12 year old daughters stayed behind & watched it.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 5:09pm
My sister stayed glued to the couch for the entire halftime show; I however did chores and went outside & smoked a couple of cigarettes just so I wouldn't hear Katy Perry caterwauling.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 5:21pm
I listened to half-barf show. Didn't care for it. I was busy with CIH on my phone didn't catch her bumping her ass with Lenny Kravitz. Only part I liked was her on the red eyed mechanical lion. Mostly for the lion not her. I was hoping Lenny Kravitz would perform "Are You Gonna Go My Way" no luck. That f**king sucks. He kept his singing mouth shut. Sigh.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by peachblossom666 peachblossom666 wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

^Sorry, Miss Priss. Yea, o.k., fine - THAT would indeed take intervention by Nathan, but I was talking about just starting threads (mabe one could prefix them with something like SB (for Super Bowl)...but, well, whatever...Ermm 

Who are you calling Miss Priss?

That's what I meant when I entitled the thread "2015 Super Bowl Ads" as in the starting of the section in the whole SB Forum.  Unfortunately you, PaWolf, didn't realize that.  I do know that anyone can start a thread.  Wink
^WinkYeaaaa.....when you see a '^', I'm talking to the immediately-previous poster - otherwise known as Thor.... 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic