Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Target's "My Kind Of Holiday"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Target's "My Kind Of Holiday"
    Posted: 15 Nov 2013 at 5:07am
Come on people I need your rants and hate on for this piece of sh*t Christmas/Hurladay commercial by Target. I can't believe you all tolerate this sing song girl singing. The hipsters are indeed trying to control the world. 
I approve this message.
Sponsored Links

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 11:48pm

Not to sound politically incorrect but, I bet the drugged up ad people were probably getting off in a room with a bunch of gerbils. And they are applauding each other for a masterpiece. Well this commercial (s) so bad the gerbils just wanna run where the sun don't shine and get it over with so they don't have to be subjected to this terrible POS commercial #crap #Retarded #Hipsters

But wait! There's More of them!
I approve this message.
Zach6848 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach6848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 11:39pm
Good God, this is a strong contender for worst Christmas commercial of the year. We're early in the season, though, folks. The worst is yet to come.

"Posting pictures of the turkey on Instagram"

Did I hear that right?

Why don't you cut the f**king turkey and eat it with your family like a normal functioning human-being? Well, by functioning, I mean someone who still functions in a way that is conducive to using more than two brain-cells. You know, somebody who has not relegated the duties of their brain to a flashy-little glossy bright-screened expensive piece of consumer technology that hangs out in their pocket.

And people are still fearful of zombies? Take a look around. You have already become zombies.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Good grief, who the heck thought of this tripe?

This makes Pomplamoose look like Mozart!

What happened to companies using GOOD jingles? Nowadays, it's repetitive whiny crap!
Even makes the early Summer's OOOLA sound like a masterpiece and that's reaching into the turd buckt's bottom! This one is just Gay. Sorry if I offended but Target you are now offending me. That sh*t music has the tempo of a retarded person swinging on a swing. Target take these adds and shove em!
I approve this message.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 10:48pm
What a stupid piece of sh*t.  And gee imagine that .. another hashtag promotion at the end.  Why am I not surprised?

By the way, did that karaoke douchebag seriously need to use the screen for the words to the chorus for Jingle Bells??????  
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 10:40pm
Good grief, who the heck thought of this tripe?

This makes Pomplamoose look like Mozart!

What happened to companies using GOOD jingles? Nowadays, it's repetitive whiny crap!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 10:33pm

I found it! the You Tube video to this abortion. Talk about Hatoraide!

The commercial is called: Target, my kind of holiday. Hand me a bucket now to hurl please!
I approve this message.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 3:44am
This is the worst of three pretty hurl inducing commercials!
It's that time again way too damn early those horrible suck ass Christmas commercials. It's not even Thanksgiving and already we are being bombarded with Jingle Sells badvertising. Today's offender?
TARGET: As I've said in other threads Tar-Jay can hit it out of the park or be a big turd. It's time for a big turd commercial which actually surpasses the OoLa nonsense of this past Summer. This POS has a woman singing a sing song nonsense song about the holidays and how Target can help  your wallet lose weight (spend, spend and spend more!) The horrible song reminds me of someone swinging back and forth on a swing. I hate it and I hate the holidays with the exception of Thanksgiving.

I approve this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic