Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Campbell's Soup - In Laws

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
jhiller21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhiller21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Campbell's Soup - In Laws
    Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 6:55pm
What a crock of sh*t. If anyone, including my kids, did that at the table there would be hell to pay. That said I highly doubt that soup tastes homemade anyway. If you're too good for canned soup, get your ass in my kitchen and get to work. Knife drawer is on the left.
Sponsored Links

DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

If it was me there, I'd be telling the in-laws
  "If you could eat those horrible Swedish meatballs at the wedding dinner that you oh-so-insisted the caterer serve, then you can f**king well eat a can of soup and tell your daughter how great a cook she is.  Or I can throw you out like the ungrateful bums you are...."
Same here. I'd tell `em "If you don't like the food we have here, you can go make arrangements with the restaurant down the street and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out." I don't suck up to asshole relatives.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 4:38am
If it was me there, I'd be telling the in-laws
  "If you could eat those horrible Swedish meatballs at the wedding dinner that you oh-so-insisted the caterer serve, then you can f**king well eat a can of soup and tell your daughter how great a cook she is.  Or I can throw you out like the ungrateful bums you are...."
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 2:11am
That's just gross.  The MIL looks like she spit it out on purpose, not just choked/spit because of the audacity of the statement that it's canned soup.  Terrible acting all around.  The daughter/wife doesn't enunciate or say, "not bad for canned soup" clearly enough, it's like she mumbles it.  Dumb ass commercial.
BiffSpiff View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BiffSpiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:05pm
Jasper, that pretty much summed it up.  Really offensive.
JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 3:16am
That's f**king disgusting. I'd kick out whoever did that in my home. 
Perry Mason View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Perry Mason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 10:10pm

Not a real annoying one, but I always think commercials with people spitting food out is gross. Too high class for canned soup, but low class enough to spit food out at the table like a kid? ROFL.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic