Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Commercial Critters"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Commercial Critters"
    Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 11:44pm
Saturday in the Greensboro News & Record they had a story in the Life section called,"Commercial Critters." The highlighted animal was the camel from Geico--Hump Day. His name is Caleb and he has been in a music video and in the movie, Transformers 2.

It mentions older animals (real, not cgi, etc.)such as the American Tourister Gorilla named "Ramar," Morris the Cat, the Clydesdales, Spuds Mackenzie and a few others.

I've have tried every way I know how (and then some), but the damned website for the newspaper doesn't seem to have this article. I have the title, author's name, date...and it just isn't there.

Anyway, loved the large picture of Caleb as he stands over the woman who finally gives in and says, "hump day."
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic