Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aah!It's a giant baby!Nationwide, stop!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 2:22pm

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by flychinook flychinook wrote:

I "got" the baby=car thing the first time I saw the ad.

What I don't get is how the guy managed to crash into a fire hydrant on a perfectly clear day, on an arrow-straight road, in a residential area. 

D.U.I./D.W.I.

D.W.T.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 3:55pm
D.W.W. (Driving While Wasted) LOL

TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 11:20pm
Never understood treating an inanimate object like it's your pride and joy. I know a lot of people love cars, but it was something I was never into. I never saw the appeal of it. I prefer music.

I know a guy who has a really crappy looking car and he treats it like it's a Rolls Royce. There's nothing better you can do with your time than constantly washing it / working on it? It always seemed boring to me.

I have a car but I hardly ever work on it. Some of these people, i wonder why they are always working on it and how they always find stuff to work on. Does your car keep breaking or something? LOL
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 12:18am
OK. I seriously tried to listen to that Buddy Holly version and they PLAYED the commercial on television at the same time.
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
DuchessofDownton View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuchessofDownton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2013 at 9:08pm
Paid.  Not payed.
bjkaye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjkaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by robodog robodog wrote:

Now all we need is a giant dingo and we're golden.
Good one, Robodog! You made me burst out laughing.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 8:20pm
Love your screen name bjkaye....I am a happily married old man but I had to post this in honor of you.
Welcome and please have a good sense of humor.
Chipster View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chipster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 5:53am
Another totally absurd entry in the using kids/babies to sell stuff trend. STOP!!!! It's borderline pedophilia, and the ads aren't "cute" or "funny."

Most people who see a giant baby sitting outside would call 911. And stop smoking crack.
sdsyl659 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdsyl659 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 3:58pm
help! there's a giant baby pooping dinosaur sized crap on my driveway!

It's like a 1950s atomic scare movie; the only upside is the baby is quiet. The latest commercial trend is to have screeching babies (as the ad morons know that viewers respond to negative stimuli) like that asshole commercial with Santa Claus they ran 32434240 times this year.
tommy0122 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommy0122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 7:33pm
This commercial annoys the he** out of me.  I get it, his car is his baby, but this one is stupid!
tommy0122 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommy0122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2015 at 2:37pm
I don't think that there is anything sinister about this commercial, I just don't like it. Then ad to it the fact that they run it several times an hour. Even good commercials can be over exposed. I guess the thinking behind this is if you saturate stupid Americans long enough, they will start to like it. Hope this isn't true but for me the over exposure just makes me hate it more.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2015 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by sdsyl659 sdsyl659 wrote:

help! there's a giant baby pooping dinosaur sized crap on my driveway!

It's like a 1950s atomic scare movie; the only upside is the baby is quiet. The latest commercial trend is to have screeching babies (as the ad morons know that viewers respond to negative stimuli) like that asshole commercial with Santa Claus they ran 32434240 times this year.

Prequel to The Amazing Colossal Man (1957).
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2015 at 6:04pm
This dang commercial just aired here the opening instruments are highly ANNOYING!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Erick Cartman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erick Cartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 12:15am
Why did you bump up a thread that had its last reply 7 months ago?
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Erick Cartman Erick Cartman wrote:

Don't get your panties in a bunch "Erick Cartman".  This commercial is in heavy rotation again.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Erick Cartman Erick Cartman wrote:

Possibly because it is being aired again! Please just go away Donnie! Or at least give us a break instead of creating a new alt every week. "I am not sgtrock21! Really!!!"
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic