Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yoplait Light Spot w/Annoying Teenager/Boyfriend
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yoplait Light Spot w/Annoying Teenager/Boyfriend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 5:14am
They BOTH say "sup girl", so not sure what you mean? Confused
Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 6:33am
Originally posted by Stacy Stacy wrote:

They BOTH say "sup girl", so not sure what you mean? Confused

That post also threw me a curve and I have no idea what "swapping out a condom" refers to.  I'm sorry I can't resist. Concerning the recent Cadillac topic. Stacy. Does your Mom "got it goin on"?   
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 2:01pm

She's kinda Kelly Bundy.

SJames View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Dropdead_Zac Dropdead_Zac wrote:

Id slap the hell out of her.She cant be happy with her boyfriend. Shes a slut. Stick with one guy and never wish to trade because that means u have no feelings for him

She did stick with her boyfriend- she only had tattoo-neck show up to freak out her mom so she'd leave her actual boyfriend alone (and it worked), although both seemed pretty douchey to me with the "'Sup girl?"crap.. If I had greeted my wife like that when we first started dating she probably would have said "Huh? It's 1987- nobody talks like that yet."
dirklancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirklancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 4:11pm
Totally agree with ChrisInMI. This empowering BS is what we do not need in this country. People think it's funny when it shows no respect for authority for that matter. The way she quips "orange crem" is just bitchy and I'd have her out on the next bus going somewhere. It's like when you see little toddlers/kids acting and saying phrases that an adult would and people laugh and think it's cute. I think it's rude and not funny at all. DL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic