Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Women's One a Day - Finding Time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Women's One a Day - Finding Time
    Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 4:22am

Honest to God....really? You have to use a damn tablet to find time to do stuff in your life? If you have time for a tablet, you can't be THAT busy. This is just another one of those asshole commercials that try to push another product than it originally intends to. I'm sick and tired of all this crap being jammed down our throats. I have a life and most other people need to get one too! There's more to life than f**king electronics! Can't people take the time to look at the beauty around them instead of burying their face in another game of Angry Birds or looking at another thing someone had for lunch on Facebook? I only do a few things on the computer and then the rest of my life is spent either outdoors doing something fun and productive or doing work. I don't have time for all this bullsh*t everyone seems to do these days.
Sponsored Links

Autumn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Autumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 7:03am
Oh my gosh, I saw this the other day and thought the same thing. I mean, how freaking long does it take to take vitamins? 
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by !Tommy !Tommy wrote:

Honest to God....really? You have to use a damn tablet to find time to do stuff in your life? If you have time for a tablet, you can't be THAT busy. This is just another one of those asshole commercials that try to push another product than it originally intends to. I'm sick and tired of all this crap being jammed down our throats. I have a life and most other people need to get one too! There's more to life than f**king electronics! Can't people take the time to look at the beauty around them instead of burying their face in another game of Angry Birds or looking at another thing someone had for lunch on Facebook? I only do a few things on the computer and then the rest of my life is spent either outdoors doing something fun and productive or doing work. I don't have time for all this bullsh*t everyone seems to do these days.

Agreed, even though I have a tablet, there are times when I finally put the damn thing down! My life doesn't revolve around my tablet!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 7:07pm
And that's what I think these businesses want, your life to revolve around some stupid electronic device. It's unnecessary and life is too short to be spent staring at a screen. But it's just as bad with the smartphones. So many commercials show smartphones in them now even if they have nothing to do with the commercial itself. Is this all our lives revolve around now? Are these high tech devices controlling humans now? I actually get really mad when I see these types of commercials because I don't see a reason for this sick obsession.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 9:23pm
Sorry, I'm not seeing the "tablet issue" here. Why can't she drop a vitamin with her morning breakfast? 
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 9:54pm
Because people like to sound more important than they really are, so they always say they have a jammed packed schedule that they don't have time to do anything. I can see some people being like that as I do have some friends who are that busy. But doing Facebook for 5 hours while eating a box of Froot Loops doesn't constitute as being that busy to me.

As for the tablet issue, she could've taken her pills in that amount of time she spent playing with that stupid thing. I don't know why, but the finger flicking thing on touchscreens really annoys me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic