Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skittles: Boy's teeth are Skittles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skittles: Boy's teeth are Skittles
    Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 11:41pm
I'm not making this up!

Some woman remarks " he never smiles" and the reason is revealed to a girl who kisses him, his teeth are Skittles!

Also the announcer says "French the rainbow"

Is nothing sacred anymore? I hate these commercials, that are pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable!

Pretty soon they have somebody sh*tting Skittles and they'll be saying "wipe the rainbow" ugh!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 2:09am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Pretty soon they have somebody sh*tting Skittles and they'll be saying "wipe the rainbow" ugh!

PAHAHAHA!

Then Cottonelle could get some product-merging action in and..

Nevermind.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
CelticPrincess View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CelticPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 3:39am
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

PAHAHAHA!

Then Cottonelle could get some product-merging action in and..

Nevermind.

Hahahahha Hilarious!!!!!
"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you're going, and the insight to know when you've gone too far" - Irish Proverb
ChrisInMI View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisInMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 6:24pm
Don't give 'em any ideas!!!!!!!!!!

At least this one isn't totally gross like that "Skittle-Pox" commercial.  Stupid, asinine, but not gross.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 6:27pm

LOL

Or some dude with a Skittle spewing pecker with the phrase "Fellate the rainbow"

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 12:55am
Horrifying, like most Skittles ads. I honestly don't get it! All these "wacky" and "bizarre" Skittles ads have made me associate a bag of Skittles with unpleasant things. Skittles gross me out now because of these ads, way to go adtards. So some boy has Skittles teeth and she kisses him and eats some of them LEAVING EMPTY SPACES IN HIS MOUTH? I'm sorry that's nightmarish.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 3:08am
More so if he has Skittles for teeth, and if all of them have been eaten. How does he chew his food?
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 4:45pm
You have to employ candy physics, not traditional ones. Much like in cartoons.

"Shh.. I can't believe our luck.. it's the elusive Skittletooth Mallwalker in its natural habitat! Look at that rainbow.. I've never seen a more colorful grill. Wait.. *slinks back behind garbage can* it's a female.. and she's noticed his brilliant enamelage as well. Wh-what's she doing? She's eating his teeth!  *runs out flailing arms and scares the female away, only to watch as new skittleteeth quickly grow in place of the missing ones, the Skittletooth Mallwalker looking upset at the scaring away of his mate.. Documentary becomes a Messin with Sasquatch commercial as the man with the col-col-colorful bite rampages Darthy*
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 8:57pm

I hear they're going to start making gold ones.

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 9:06pm
^^ Very well played, Thor LOLLOL  I commend you!
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 10:13pm
This actually sounds worse than the Skittlepox one. 
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 10:16pm
I'm sorry, I don't see any gold teeth!

So sick of Travon Martin, I'm tired of him. Can we move on now please?
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Yutolia Yutolia wrote:

This actually sounds worse than the Skittlepox one. 

It is, it really freaked me out when I first saw it! Had to cover the screen with my hand!

Watch and scream!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:16am
Up next.. Skittle condoms!
Whitedog127 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitedog127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:51am
Ugh, I am officially disturbed now...
Braaaandy Aaaaalexaaaaaander!
Ken 1802 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken 1802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 3:55am
I do love how the friend gives a "What the f-ck?" expression when the girl kisses Louis.  Realistic reaction....
JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 8:21am
As someone who regularly has dreams about my teeth falling out, this commercial creeped me the hell out. 
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 5:06am
Dead Yeesh... whoever writes these turds... I mean ads... for Skittles needs to lay off the crack.
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 5:15am
Disgusting!

But have you guys seen this one?

Whitedog127 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitedog127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 7:34am
Dear God....someone pass the brain bleach, please--I need to scrub this from my mind.
Braaaandy Aaaaalexaaaaaander!
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 2:19pm
...and lest we not forget...

...SWEAT THE RAINBOW OuchCryDeadAngryDeadCryOuch
I find this one truly disgusting...the nasty looking dude on the treadmill has these
f**king yellow wet patches under his arms and candy is pouring out of them! Shocked

Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 2:36am
Awful. She ate his TEETH. UGH. HATE.
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
Miseryguts View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miseryguts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Whitedog127 Whitedog127 wrote:

Dear God....someone pass the brain bleach, please--I need to scrub this from my mind.

Save some for me. Jeez, that was awful.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 8:13pm
I don't know how, but I ended up buying Skittles while getting gas at the local Cumberland Farms!

I don't think it's the commercials. I've despised those for the longest time!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic