Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sprint - Zombie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sprint - Zombie
    Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 2:21am

Dear God....the smartphone zombie apocalypses is here already....literally. Everytime I hear this....thing.....sound that way, I'd like to rip his arm off and smack him so hard with it.
Sponsored Links

Ken 1802 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ken 1802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 2:33am
I know Tommy, I thought this Zombie Sprint commercial was stupid, annoying, and creepy...
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 2:39am
Possibly a subliminal message?
Aurastar View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 2:40am
I know. That zombie is Creepy. lol
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 2:46am
Simply marketing to the average intelligence level of today's brain-dead wage earners.
$80 per month?! You can't be serious! Only a total idiot - a dain-bramaged zombie - would consider that rate.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 3:09am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Simply marketing to the average intelligence level of today's brain-dead wage earners.
$80 per month?! You can't be serious! Only a total idiot - a dain-bramaged zombie - would consider that rate.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that...
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 5:47am
I think they're trying to jump on the bandwagon from Starburst. Except this ones stupid and unfunny.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 8:38am
I dunno, once I saw undude's ear fall off, it kind made me wonder if all those worries about cell phone use were valid.

Backfire, Sprint, now I'm afraid of your product.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 9:35pm
I'm afraid of anything that has a creative design group capable of stuff like this.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 9:45pm
This commercial is stupid and disgusting!

I want to punch the idiot who thought it was a great idea!
DemonicMelodies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DemonicMelodies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 11:14pm
I agree with everyone, but what annoys me even more is why someone (zombie or alive) would would get dressed up in a suit just to walk into a sprint store and ask such a dumbass question followed by an even dumber follow-up question in the first place. The name of the promotion speaks for itself..unlimited crap forever at an outrageous monthly rate that may of seemed reasonable in 2008. And what if you're undead?! Hmm..if you're paying them every month on time, I doubt they give a sh*t if you're decomposing.
People are dumb.
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

I think they're trying to jump on the bandwagon from Starburst. Except this ones stupid and unfunny.

I'll take this over lame attempts to make Keyboard Camp and Michael Bolton funny ANYDAY!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 12:13am
I was impressed by zombies in The Night of the Living dead and Dawn of the Dead. After that. I couldn't care less.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 12:29am
I like firing zombies - they're no fun to work with, add little overall value, often forget to use deodorant, or wipe. Unsanitary, slow-ass critters. Generally dumb as a box of rocks.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 12:42am
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

I'll take this over lame attempts to make Keyboard Camp and Michael Bolton funny ANYDAY!

You mean keyboard CAT.

It was funny, especially the part where the zombie on the bus said "You're boing me back to death" to the Scottish Korean guy!

I miss those ads!
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 8:45am

Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

You mean keyboard CAT.

It was funny, especially the part where the zombie on the bus said "You're boing me back to death" to the Scottish Korean guy!

I miss those ads!

lol - Keyboard Camp? What the hell was I thinking?
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 7:51pm
Yes, this commercial is stupid as hell.  What really irritates me about it though is that stupid loud shriek the damn crappy zombie does.  F*cking annoying as hell.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 1:00am
Everything about this ad just pisses me the f**k off every time it rapes my eyes while I watch TV.

WTF is up with the zombie roar? Like did he just walk in the store like a normal person and then just stand in front of her and roar? Like why?

He wants to know about the unlimited for life guarantee which she does a fairly sh*tty job explaining, and then goes cool cool cool cool like a moron. Why does he confirm he's a zombie at the end after scolding her for assuming he's a zombie? It's like some fat sweaty ad f**k was like KIDS AND THEIR ZOMBIES THESE DAYS BETTER GET ON IT. Stupid f**king ad. Hur hur unlimited for LIFE guarantee, wouldn't it be funny if we put the opposite of life into the ad? Because wouldn't that be clever and not at all stupid and cliche?
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

Everything about this ad just pisses me the f**k off every time it rapes my eyes while I watch TV.

WTF is up with the zombie roar? Like did he just walk in the store like a normal person and then just stand in front of her and roar? Like why?

He wants to know about the unlimited for life guarantee which she does a fairly sh*tty job explaining, and then goes cool cool cool cool like a moron. Why does he confirm he's a zombie at the end after scolding her for assuming he's a zombie? It's like some fat sweaty ad f**k was like KIDS AND THEIR ZOMBIES THESE DAYS BETTER GET ON IT. Stupid f**king ad. Hur hur unlimited for LIFE guarantee, wouldn't it be funny if we put the opposite of life into the ad? Because wouldn't that be clever and not at all stupid and cliche?

Like I said in an earlier post, this is what people are turning into with smartphones...zombies. That's exactly why they used a zombie in this commercial, to depict what so many people are turning into. Of course that roar....I'd love to show him what my car horn sounds like with him in front of it (it's loud as hell ;)) I'm just surprised no one has caught onto the meaning of this.
KrissyBean View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KrissyBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 12:19am
Originally posted by !Tommy !Tommy wrote:

I have Sprint and I've been paying $84.00/month for years for unlimited everything - including data. I thought that was a good deal.... what is everyone else paying? lol. 

To be honest, when my contract is up on February, I'm hopping onto a family plan with my husband (we're getting married in October) which should be a huge cost saver. :) Plus - he has Verizon which, around here, kicks the crap out of Sprint, coverage-wise.
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
mbaker View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 3:03pm
If it's got wings, i can crash it!
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by KrissyBean KrissyBean wrote:

I have Sprint and I've been paying $84.00/month for years for unlimited everything - including data. I thought that was a good deal.... what is everyone else paying? lol. 

To be honest, when my contract is up on February, I'm hopping onto a family plan with my husband (we're getting married in October) which should be a huge cost saver. :) Plus - he has Verizon which, around here, kicks the crap out of Sprint, coverage-wise.

Good luck with the switch and congrats on the future marriage! Hope it works out well for the both of you. :)

rebandvodka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebandvodka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 12:49am
When I had Sprint, I had 2 lines and I paid $200/month. Fancy new smartphones and all. And I had to pay a damn $100 deposit for each line because I had no credit.  Now I use Straight-Talk and the unlimited is only $45/month.

See my questionable judgement? I liked this commercial because of the dumbass zombie noise he makes and then snaps into normalcy.

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 2:06am
Ugh they're airing this ad to death over here! I HATE that!

Cut that sh*t out adholes!
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 2:11am
Originally posted by KrissyBean KrissyBean wrote:

I have TMobile and do a $50 a month unlimited everything plan. including data.

If you use it very little, they even have $2 and $3 a day unlimited everything plans, but if you have a phone that spontaneously turns on 4G/3G/whateverG at certain points of the day, it isn't wise.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic