Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anything funny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 88>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Bet you didn't expect The Spanish Inquisition either, did you?

From the movie Sliding Doors.

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 2:12pm
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 7:24pm
A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus. “You mean a martini?” the bartender asks. The Roman replies, “If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!”

Another Roman walks into the bar, holds up two fingers, and says, “Five beers, please.”
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 4:32pm

A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus. “You mean a martini?” the bartender asks. The Roman replies, “If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!”

Another Roman walks into the bar, holds up two fingers, and says, “Five beers, please.”

LOLNow THAT makes my TurkeyDay! Thanks, ol'Mule!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 8:31pm
Stay tuned for a pic of the 2 year old in the dryer. I asked the boy's father to post it on facebook, it may take a few days.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 9:45pm
Henry, our youngest grandson, is the craziest little bundle of energy I've ever seen...No, nobody told him to get into the dryer.

I'm beat!  From chasing him around the house so the other adults had some time together.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 7:56pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 11:11am
bmasters9 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmasters9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 12:14pm

Peter Pan peanut butter commercial blooper from Say When!! on NBC w/the late Art James, 1964 (probably could go also under Commercial Talk); I thought it was hilarious!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 6:35pm
^LOL

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^LOL

Loved Casey Kasem!  LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:05pm
I've posted a lot of stuff from the B&T show, they were based in Indy but were syndicated nationally.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 5:13pm
Watch this and try not to laugh..

Go ahead, try.

I dare ya!!!

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 6:11pm
LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 7:11pm
I knew it couldn't be done!!!!

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 5:11am
A blonde with an electronic stud finder walks into a gay bar. A moment later she exclaims "It doesn't work!"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 6:27am
A GAY MAN visits a church one Sunday. When the collection plate is passed, he puts in a $100 bill. The elder who was passing the plate saw it, took the Pastor aside and told him of the visitor's generous offering.

Beaming with appreciation, the Pastor addressed the congregation, telling them of the man's generosity. Then, as a small gesture of appreciation, he informed the man that he could choose the hymns.

The gay man stands up, looks around the congregation and pointing to his choices as he went, says...

"I choose HIM and HIM, and HIM and HIM and..."

Nyerk, nyerk.

I think that one was from Jr High.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 7:51am
LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 11:34am
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 5:04pm
I found this on another forum...

Prison commissary increases lube price by 5000% ahead of Martin Shkreli’s arrival

Quote:
The prison commissary has increased the price of all stocked lubricants by 5000% after learning that Martin Shkreli would be ‘fresh fish’ in the next couple of days.

‘Pharma Bro’ Martin Shkreli was sentenced to seven years in prison for securities fraud and it sounds like he might have an extremely rough go at it in jail.

The prison commissary – where prisoners can buy snacks, toiletries, cigarettes and other odds and ends – hiked up lube prices by 5000% when they heard the news.

bmasters9 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmasters9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 5:39pm

A GAY MAN visits a church one Sunday. When the collection plate is passed, he puts in a $100 bill. The elder who was passing the plate saw it, took the Pastor aside and told him of the visitor's generous offering.

Beaming with appreciation, the Pastor addressed the congregation, telling them of the man's generosity. Then, as a small gesture of appreciation, he informed the man that he could choose the hymns.

The gay man stands up, looks around the congregation and pointing to his choices as he went, says...

Nyerk, nyerk.

Somehow, I think that that gay man must have thought that when the pastor said "hymn" as in song, he (the pastor) was referring to "him" as in guys (they sound alike, so it's easy to be confused). 
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by bmasters9 bmasters9 wrote:

Nyerk, nyerk.

Somehow, I think that that gay man must have thought that when the pastor said "hymn" as in song, he (the pastor) was referring to "him" as in guys (they sound alike, so it's easy to be confused).

Yep.

That was the gist of the joke, alright.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 8:57pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 5:55pm
^LOL

Weird google images...

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 7:55pm
Thats the St Patrick's Day Google Doodle.

The guy is an Irishman building a stone wall.

The big white stones spell out google.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 88>
  Share Topic