Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anything funny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 88>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Looks like a bunch of dragons:

LOLLOL
Jeeeeez!  I will NEVER understand why people would torture themselves like that.  Wacko

Somebody over on the CF started a thread,  Pictures you laughed at but maybe shouldn't have. LOL

Guilty as charged....Embarrassed

About that Cinnamon Challenge, you gotta be a glutten for punishment to do it. It makes up though by making for very entertaining videos.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 7:11pm
Okay, it's official, I'm going to hell, but I'll see some of you there. 

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 4:02pm
This was one of my favorite skits that Ryan & Colin exclusively did - improv at its very finest, especially from 1:55 on (and Ryan's joke at the very end of the video put me in tears LOL )

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 6:19pm
^LOL  Great stuff, and to keep with the drinking theme....

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 7:33pm
^  You couldn't pay that dog to give a damn about anything LOL

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 7:42pm
^LOLLOL

Dogs and kids are great chick magnets, all single guys still looking.
The dog is a little easier to acquire as a dating tool. 
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 8:05pm
A while back Peyton was the SNL host and they did a pretty damn good spoof of his United Way stuff.  About 3/4 of the way in he uses a kid as said chick magnet LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 8:12pm
LOLLOLLOL  That's great!!  I love it!!!
That erases all of the PaPa John's hate for now anyway.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 9:11pm
That was in '07 I believe.  Of course, his brother was on a couple years later which almost required that they do one with him and "Little Brothers" LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 5:21pm
^ I like Peytons better, thumping those kids with the balls is very entertaining.

Heres a good old Super Bowl ad I stumbled on.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 7:52am
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 8:10am
This is Nice Peter on YouTube. Same gentleman who does the "Epic Rap Battles Of History" 

And 1 more that a few of you will like. 

Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 3:28pm
"Are you the masked avenger she was talking about?"  LOL

Brad was always my favorite "fourth" performer.  He was especially good in the 'innuendo' department.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 4:55pm
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 5:02pm
^^  Awww  LOL LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 6:25pm
More "Pics you laughed at but shouldn't have" from the other forum.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 8:16pm

LOL

That's exactly the way I feel!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 8:39pm
I love the tail sticking straight up, well above the snow's surface as if it's a periscope (probably on the lookout for that damn groundhog LOL )

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 12:29am
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 1:11am
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 7:03pm
^LOL
Jesus, where is the wine?

My dad used to have a catholic priest over for drinks, that was really weird, I had to get out of the house.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 7:30pm
I still have TWD on TV, I'm actually learning who is who.
I have of batch of my chili simmering, mama feels up to it now.
The stories I could tell you about working on a golf course, private outings with strippers driving the beverage carts, it's big money busyness.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 7:31pm
LOL

You should be glad you had a dad who kept you away from priests.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 8:17pm
I was an alter boy and never had any problems, it was my older sisters boyfriend who made a pass at me. So, this is gay? I punched him out.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 9:06pm

I was an alter boy and never had any problems

You must have had a "I'll kick your balls and then rat you out" look. Good for you. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 88>
  Share Topic