Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kraft - Get your Chef Together

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kraft - Get your Chef Together
    Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 3:30am

What....in the hell?? Why are those heads so big? Not to mention....it doesn't really make much sense anyway. Whatever you make from a box is going to taste generally like crap, make homemade stuff, it's much better and will be more likely to land you your own TV show than it would to make boxed crap.
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 3:51am
What the freaky funky flying f**k did I just watch?

What's with the adults heads being superimposed on child's bodies? No explanation is given. That's upping the creepiness factor. Here I thought adults with kids voices or kids with adults voices was bad, but this? This was horrible!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 3:55am
This wasn't the one I watched on TV, but it was just like it. I mean....why adult heads on kid bodies? I didn't understand it either. The way the heads move adds to the creepiness as well. I just hope this one doesn't last too long.
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 4:11am
Those people are just grotesque. I really dislike this one.
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 4:16am
I recognize the guy to be Rocco Dispirito, I don't know who the woman is though. Even still, it's stupid.

Here's the one I saw tonight!

That is just.....yeah......no words.

DemonicMelodies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DemonicMelodies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 6:44pm
I think I'm having a bad trip. Make it go away.
People are dumb.
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 7:43pm
What does she honestly mean by, "Okay Chef, show us something we don't already know." Not only is the delivery of that line arrogant and smug, it doesn't even make sense! I'm sure actual kids aren't going to be dildos and ask questions about what they're eating. As long as they like it, they'll just gobble it up. And these people making boxed dinners aren't chefs! They're everyday people who are too f**king lazy to prepare a real dinner from scratch.
Puppydogpants View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puppydogpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 7:47pm
The woman is Carla Hall. She's on this really obnoxious daily cooking show on ABC called "The Chew." I think Mario Batali is also one of the co-hosts.
I don't patronize bunny rabbits!
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 7:57pm
Is that where she's from? I heard of The Chew but I never watched it. I really hate how smug some celebrity chefs are because they think they're so talented and better than everyone else. Money talks today and as long as you have tons of it, you can be arrogant like these guys. That's why I don't watch The Insider, I couldn't care less about people who aren't any better than me but just have more money and act stupid and idiotic, they're popular. I mean...why was it necessary to even change the name to omg! Insider? I think it was just to make it stupider. But that's beyond the scope of this particular thread so to speak. I just hate arrogant celebs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic