Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 82>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I think we've had this discussion before.  I recall something about some government worker who you (and the media) believed was murdered by tea partiers some years back.  Turns out, he'd committed suicide.

Then there was the black tea partier who was being used to prove that the tea party rallies were filled with gun-toting whites.

There've been many.  The Rolling Stone campus rape story, for example.  That actress Lena Dunham who said she was raped by the head of the campus Republicans. 

Here are four examples of fake racist hoaxes just from November:

[unread/not-interested/biased-source]

Oooookay Thor....

Whaaaatever.

I'm sure you have every single fact that the "main stream media" didn't get exactly right and every incident in history where they didn't perform like the right-wing lap dogs your side gets it's version of the truth from, but what about all THEIR lies?

What about the non-stop stream of lies and distortions that have been spewed over right-wing talk radio for decades? Does the name Rush Limbaugh ring a bell? What about Michael Savage? Sean Hannity? A n n Coulter? Laura Ingraham? Fox & friends?

Trumps Pecker buddy at the National Enquirer?????

Bald-faced LIARS every single one!!!!

Why do you give them a pass???

Do I have to drag out a list of all their lies, hoaxes and omissions of facts? Of stories Fox buried because they concerned things they'd have rather not talked about?

The national media might drop the ball occasionally, but the right-wing media lies through it's teeth day in and day out year in and year out!!!

There's not even a comparison!!!!!

And what about Trump himself??? Are you excusing him??? That slob is the biggest liar who's ever occupied the WH!!! What about the dozen years he spent as the leader of the the "Birther movement", lying his fat ass off about Obama's birth certificate, lies that people like YOU happily swallowed and spread???

So please stop it with the constant hypocrisy on these kinds of things.

Take a good hard look at the shortcomings of your own side before railing about those of the other side.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 9:48pm
And OMG!!  How'd I forget about the Duke lacrosse case?  LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 9:54pm

And OMG!! How'd you forget about Trump's lie that he had no business dealings with Russia during his campaign?
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 12:59am

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Just a few weeks ago, there was the Covington Catholic story.  Yet when it was discovered that the American Indian was the aggressor, the media just slowly slinked away from the story.  It wasn't the "Trump is evil" story they wanted.

I don't see how a report from a private investigator HIRED BY THE DIOCESE constitutes concrete proof of anything.

Quote ...the diocese commissioned an independent firm to interview the students and their chaperones, locate third-party witnesses, review social media posts and news articles, find any additional video of the standoff... interviewing witnesses and reviewing about 50 hours of Internet activity, including posts on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter and video from major networks.

Doesn't sound very conclusive to me.

At best, they just couldn't find any evidence to DISPROVE the privileged little MAGA-hatters' version of the story.

Seriously, Jimbo?  You didn't see the video of the Indian activist banging his drum and walking up to the steps where the kids were gathered?

Here's more video.  Go to 1:40.

The original story screams "bullsh*t" from the get-go.  And you've gotta admit, your side has a history of this---going at least as far back as Tawana Brawley.

Mr. Phillips has a HUGE following in Canada and has places named after him in his honor.

Too bad the little MAGA-hatters weren't Irish-Catholic Youfs from the Brighton neighborhood of South Boston, Massachusetts - 'Nathan Phillips' would have been written on the cement with his own intestines with NO witnesses, much less any apologies for any misspellings. The idiot has NO BUSINESS walking up on kids - their parents? Maybe, but 99 out of 100 kids are still in the 'formative stages' and generally will either be scared or get violent. One has to wonder who paid him to walk up on kids or if he has simply lost his mind. Phillips is VERY famous for having been raised in a fake white  life, a Vietnam War Vet who never made it to Vietnam, and if I recall correctly, worked on refrigerators...and then in a possible alternate life experience in an American Indian Sweat lodge, found his roots...

What *I* really had a problem with were the Black Hebrew Israelite street preachers and their confrontation with the same kids. Those are the kind of people who totally undo what many of us struggled to accomplish for so long. They are simply a disgrace to their race - the Covington kids will ALL be impacted in some fashion, going forward, if simply newfound fears of how to deal with possibly their own best friends, just because the BI's made SURE they now see and recognize, not to speak of fearing 'color', above all else.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 8:49am

And OMG!! How'd you forget about Trump's lie that he had no business dealings with Russia during his campaign?

That's the best you could do?  Who would've gotten hurt in those dealings?

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 8:53am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Too bad the little MAGA-hatters weren't Irish-Catholic Youfs from the Brighton neighborhood of South Boston, Massachusetts - 'Nathan Phillips' would have been written on the cement with his own intestines with NO witnesses, much less any apologies for any misspellings. The idiot has NO BUSINESS walking up on kids - their parents? Maybe, but 99 out of 100 kids are still in the 'formative stages' and generally will either be scared or get violent. One has to wonder who paid him to walk up on kids or if he has simply lost his mind. Phillips is VERY famous for having been raised in a fake white  life, a Vietnam War Vet who never made it to Vietnam, and if I recall correctly, worked on refrigerators...and then in a possible alternate life experience in an American Indian Sweat lodge, found his roots...

What *I* really had a problem with were the Black Israelite street preachers and their confrontation with the same kids. Those are the kind of people who totally undo what many of us struggled to accomplish for so long. They are simply a disgrace to their race - the Covington kids will ALL be impacted in some fashion, going forward, if simply newfound fears of how to deal with possibly their own best friends, just because the BI's made SURE they now see and recognize, not to speak of fearing 'color', above all else.

I always wonder who pays such people.  And why don't the news outlets interview him the way they accused interviewed the Catholic school kid.  Is he exempt from scrutiny?

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 8:56am
Image result for jussie smollett meme
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 6:26pm
^LOL

He's just making this 'gay rights' thing look like a chance to promote himself!  Like I said before.

What a pathetic little drama queen!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 8:23pm

That's the best you could do?  Who would've gotten hurt in those dealings?

You're kidding, right?

The so-called "President" of the United States is rolling around in bed with Russian oligarchs, making God only knows what kind of mutually beneficial deals with them, then lies about it to the press while refusing to disclose the nature of them, or to release his taxes, possibly because they might reveal certain things he's afraid of the public finding out about, all in light of recent disclosures that he refused to take the word of US intelligence sources over the word of Vladimir Putin regarding North Korea's nuclear capability.

Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,

And in your mind, that is trivial in comparison with some Duke LaCrosse players being falsely accused of raping a black stripper that they were stupid enough to hire to begin with????

Official MAGA Hatter Mascot

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 8:56am
And if all that is true---that affects who and in what way?  LOL
Jimbo, these investigations aren't coming up with much of anything...and furthermore, no one cares.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 4:27pm

My friend, if you truly think that it doesn't affect anyone for the President of the United States to possibly be the biggest criminal in the history of the office, and possibly in some sort of debt to Vladimir Putin under threat of blackmail, then I'm afraid you are suffering from an irreparable case of short-sightedness that nothing I could say to you, nor even the care of a top notch optometrist could cure.

Jimbo, these investigations aren't coming up with much of anything...

No??? Hmmmmm....

You sure about that?

...and furthermore, no one cares.

If you think no one cares, you haven't been paying attention.

When you say "no one", what you really mean is no one outside the rabid, extremist far right. IOW, Trump's hard core base. The people he was talking about when he said they wouldn't care if he walked out on 5th Avenue and shot someone.

That, unfortunately, a counts for about 35% of the voters.

The rest of the country cares. Believe me.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:31pm
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 9:00am

My friend, if you truly think that it doesn't affect anyone for the President of the United States to possibly be the biggest criminal in the history of the office, and possibly in some sort of debt to Vladimir Putin under threat of blackmail, then I'm afraid you are suffering from an irreparable case of short-sightedness that nothing I could say to you, nor even the care of a top notch optometrist could cure.

Jimbo, these investigations aren't coming up with much of anything...

No??? Hmmmmm....

You sure about that?

...and furthermore, no one cares.

If you think no one cares, you haven't been paying attention.

When you say "no one", what you really mean is no one outside the rabid, extremist far right. IOW, Trump's hard core base. The people he was talking about when he said they wouldn't care if he walked out on 5th Avenue and shot someone.

That, unfortunately, a counts for about 35% of the voters.

The rest of the country cares. Believe me.

Hmmmm...not seeing anything like "Trump colluding with Russia to sway 2016 election".  That is what the purpose of the investigation was, right?  Or was it "Let's get Trump", as those FBI agents said?  LOL

But seriously, does anyone care about "False FARA statements", much less know what they are and who made them?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 1:28pm

Hmmmm...not seeing anything like "Trump colluding with Russia to sway 2016 election".  That is what the purpose of the investigation was, right?  Or was it "Let's get Trump", as those FBI agents said?  LOL

Oh, you mean kinda like when Ken Starr's Whitewater investigation of Clinton turned into a cheesy, tawdry exposé on his extramarital sex life?

So, was it about Whitewater, for which they never found a shred of incriminating evidence, or was it "Let's get Clinton"?

I don't seem to remember you or anyone else on the right being concerned or asking about that.

But the Republican led House saw fit to impeach him.

Turnabout is (and will be) fair play, as they say.

But seriously, does anyone care about "False FARA statements", much less know what they are and who made them?

I suppose if you only cherry pick one obscure charge out of that long list, you could make a case that nobody cares, but when you look at the entire laundry list of far more serious charges, the picture changes.

And we still don't know what kind of dirt Mueller has on "Individual 1".

Whoever he might be....

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 8:40am
On "that long list", I still see nothing about collusion, let alone Trump colluding with Russia to sway the election.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 3:54pm

On "that long list", I still see nothing about collusion, let alone Trump colluding with Russia to sway the election.

I find it endlessly amusing how right-wingers keep on trying to rationalize that just because they "don't see" any evidence against Trump related to conspiracy with Russia, that Mueller doesn't have that evidence and is keeping a tight lid on it.

You all could very well be right of course.

Maybe Trump and Putin were slick and sneaky enough to cover their tracks just enough to not leave traceable evidence that could tie the two of them together.

But the point is that none if us know what Mueller does or does not have.

What we do know is that just about everyone Trump surrounded himself with, has engaged in highly illegal and in some cases, treasonous activities and even more of them, likely including his sons, might end up in prison before this is over.

And don't forget, even without evidence of Russian collusion, there is still obstruction of justice, tax evasion and probably a long list of other crimes Trump is probably guilty of, and for which he did leave a trail.

If Trump goes down for something other than collusion, it won't bother me a bit.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 7:48pm

WinkAfter she gets done with me, I'm certain to be hungry!

https://torontosun.com/news/weird/hand-jobs-controversial-name-of-ohio-nail-salon-grips-attention/wcm/e20e8880-00ff-4b6c-9990-97a4328e1dd5

HAND JOBS: Controversial name of Ohio nail salon grips attention

https://canoe.com/news/weird/pho-keene-great-restaurant-sign-approved-after-concerns-it-was-offensive

PHO KEENE GREAT: Restaurant sign approved after concerns it was offensive

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 11:53pm
Confused
Dumb story, dumb dumb dumb...a donation from my brother.

Man faces felony charge after allegedly dipping testicles in customer's salsa

https://www.foxcarolina.com/man-faces-felony-charge-after-allegedly-dipping-testicles-in-customer/article_4903a9eb-2d15-5067-a91a-2c25fde26745.html?fbclid=IwAR1WJpMIRjr-yN4Ofhlz7z5C4slxnI5WbHR_1UuyJRLGpM7BHKPjnNPGyiY

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 4:48pm
Given today's great weather, let's have the very first '2 for the price of 2' posts!

LOL Being a criminal is just dumb. Being a dumb criminal is simply stupid. Being a stupid & dumb criminal is priceless!

https://torontosun.com/news/weird/aug-32-german-police-nab-driver-over-impossible-date-on-license/wcm/18238731-6dd3-4612-bd03-1d76c7cf9d3c

Aug. 32? German police nab driver over impossible date on license

Even the rich can be incredibly stupid...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-billionaire-ehud-arye-laniado-died-during-a-penis-enlargement

Why a Billionaire Died During a Penis Enlargement

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 4:36am
Confused A desperate attempt to get on TMZ...?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/03/10/alyssa-milano-says-shes-a-trans-disabled-lesbian-black-immigrant-gay-man-hard-to-walk-that-back-sister-731698
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Confused A desperate attempt to get on TMZ...?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/03/10/alyssa-milano-says-shes-a-trans-disabled-lesbian-black-immigrant-gay-man-hard-to-walk-that-back-sister-731698
ShockedNot a safe site....just a warning.

Here's a safe site with the same story but the news could be faux..
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alyssa-milano-slammed-for-calling-herself-trans-immigrant-person-of-color-disabled-lesbian-gay-man
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 5:04am
At least he found him before he started stinkin' up the joint....

https://www.weaselzippers.us/414003-man-cleaning-garage-finds-burglar-crushed-by-fallen-900-pound-floor-safe/

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 9:45am
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 3:59am
Dude should take up knife throwing instead...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/20/man-accidentally-shoots-himself-after-throwing-gun-at-cockroach-to-kill-it-8954406/
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 4:44am
^^^LOLI'm sure glad I have NO relations with Detroit.

...butt, how about THIS?

Huge Fart Ripped in Audience Disrupts Televised Snooker Match

https://rare.us/rare-news/caught-on-video/fart-snooker-match/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=sendible&utm_term=rmedia&utm_campaign=rmedia&fbclid=IwAR1qgFq5GgFrjYE79HqugoptLfN-xh6QO5lSwt3ZIeypRgRcTurO5OdtD5A
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 82>
  Share Topic