Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 82>
Author
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 6:52am
Seems like there might have been some miscommunication:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8141950/barber-shaves-play-button-customer-hair-pause-video/

LOL
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:57am
Embarrassed...this happens to me all the time and that's why *I* have to hide...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 6:40pm
Confused She must be part of the 'Wine at 9 is Fine'-movement...

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/water-cooler/police-woman-banned-from-walmart-for-riding-electric-cart-while-drinking-wine-from-pringles-can

Police: Woman banned from Walmart for riding electric cart while drinking wine from Pringles can

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 10:56pm
Shocked okokok - let's go ahead and build 4 walls around this guy. covering the inside with doorbells - may keep him busy for awhile.

Prowler Licks Doorbell for 3 Hours

http://www.newser.com/story/269668/prowler-licks-doorbell-for-3-hours.html

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 4:57am
Confused Mr T? ol'Mule? Do we need to bail either one of you out?Wink
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:51am
Quote prowler-licks-doorbell-for-3-hours

The neighbor's cat has a habit of licking car mufflers.  Yeah, we're mystified too...  LOL

Quote florida-man-accused-of-stealing-hydrocodone-made-off-with-laxatives-instead

Sounds like something DonnaThang would do....  Wink
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 5:50am
The complainer is probably more ignorant than stupid (or just wants the attention):

https://brasspills.com/crybaby-pictures-of-coal-miners-remind-me-of-black-face-so-they-must-come-down/

So being a coal miner and covered in coal dust is apparently a racial crime now...  Ermm
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 6:10am
uh-huh... Ermm

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/elderly-couple-accidentally-burns-house-down-during-sex-game-involving-ww2-flamethrower/
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 5:53am
Well, they thought it looked like a cell phone charger they could sell on the streets... 

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world/thieves-caught-hours-after-stealing-gps-tracking-devices-from-tech-company/1064820202
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 7:09pm
Cry...I...I...I couldn't find anything really NEW or WRONG about this...I hope they let the perps go 'ROR'...

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-400-pound-woman-survives-sexual-assault-by-herd-of-manatees/

FLORIDA: 400-POUND WOMAN SURVIVES SEXUAL ASSAULT BY HERD OF MANATEES

ShockedTalk about Stupid Bestiality!  

COLORADO: HUNTER CLAIMS HE WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY A SASQUATCH

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/colorado-hunter-claims-he-was-sexually-assaulted-by-a-sasquatch/

"He can come back and spend some 'Quality Time' with me (I MAY even 'squeal like a piggie') if he learns how to play banjo and smiles real purty at me", says Darrell...
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:24pm

Indian man to sue his parents for giving birth to him ‘without his consent’, wants to be paid for his life.

A 27-year-old Indian man is going viral after he announced an intent to sue his parents, claiming he didn’t give his explicit consent to bring him into the world.

Raphael Samuel, donning a fake beard and sunglasses, said in a YouTube video posted on Tuesday that he is suing his parents because he was conceived without his consent and therefore his parents should pay for his life.

“If we are born without our consent, we should be maintained for our life. We should be paid by our parents to live.” — Raphael Samuel

“I want everyone in India and the world to realize one thing that they are born without their consent. I want them to understand that they do not owe their parents anything,” he said. “If we are born without our consent, we should be maintained for our life. We should be paid by our parents to live.”

“To children, I would like to say: do not do anything for your parents if you do not want to. If you want to, if you truly genuinely feel like doing it, do it,” he added.

Samuel has been reported as a follower of antinatalism, an increasingly popular yet bizarre ideology that believes that it’s morally wrong for people to procreate and takes a nihilistic approach towards human life, saying the humanity brings only suffering.

Despite his intent to sue, the man says his parents have no hard feelings towards him, while he actually loves them.

“I love my parents, and we have a great relationship, but they had me for their joy and their pleasure,” he told The Print last month.

“My life has been amazing, but I don’t see why I should put another life through the rigamarole of school and finding a career, especially when they didn’t ask to exist,” he said.

He also shared a Facebook post supposedly from his mother that appears to welcome the challenge from their son, with her allegedly saying “I must admire my son's temerity to want to take his parents to court knowing both of us are lawyers.”

“If Raphael could come up with a rational explanation as to how we could have sought his consent to be born, I will accept my fault,” she supposedly said.

In the YouTube video, Samuel also urges people to respect people’s actions rather than their age, pointing to the “myth” of respecting elderly people in India.

He also reiterates that the parents owe the children for bringing them happiness rather than children being grateful for their upbringing.

“Your parents are two people at the age of 20-25 who just wanted a good night together and then they had you,” he said. “You must love them if you feel like loving them,” he added.

Samuel’s Facebook page is filled with antinatalist material, sharing pictures that attack procreational sex and calling parents “hypocrites.”

“A good parent puts the child above is wants and needs... but the child itself is a want of the parent,” one image posted on his page reads. ”If parents truly know what is good for their children... why did they have them?” another image read.

Antinatalism is particularly popular in India amid skyrocketing population, with some raising concerns that such growth is unsustainable in the long term. Some antinatalists suggest India should replicate China’s “one child” policy to curb the growth.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:03pm
ShockedLOLThumbs Up
THAT is AMAZING!
And PERFECT with perfect timing - I immediately printed it and took it to my dear ol'Mommy in the other room and asked her if her best suits were clean 'cause I'm takin' her to court, too!
She stuck her tongue out at me, blew a raspberry, and told me to "go for it!".

The BBC posted the below pic with ol'Mule's story, doncha know...but what *I* want to know is why he is wearing an upside-down training bra as 'blinders'...

Image from Nihilanand facebook page

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 6:28am
Quote Samuel has been reported as a follower of antinatalism, (...)

Nothing preventing him from eunuching himself, or even checking out (IYKWIMAITYD)  Heck, he could even die by accidently swallowing that beard...  Shocked
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 5:50pm
Smile This genius should be sent to the front lines of the next Ebola outbreak as it's probably just more fake germs.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 6:12am
Might have been dumb luck, but...

https://www.wcvb.com/article/suspected-bank-robber-slips-on-ice-in-plain-sight-of-officer-police-say/26310337
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Might have been dumb luck, but...

https://www.wcvb.com/article/suspected-bank-robber-slips-on-ice-in-plain-sight-of-officer-police-say/26310337
LOLLOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 7:14am
What a pathetic little drama queen!

Police: Two brothers told investigators they were paid by Jussie Smollett to stage attack

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-two-brothers-told-investigators-021407824.html

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 11:47am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

What a pathetic little drama queen!

Police: Two brothers told investigators they were paid by Jussie Smollett to stage attack

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-two-brothers-told-investigators-021407824.html

This sounded preposterous from the start (the Southside of Chicago is "MAGA country"??)  Yet the media seemed to accept it at face value.  There's a history of this.  Just a few weeks ago, there was the Covington Catholic story.  Yet when it was discovered that the American Indian was the aggressor, the media just slowly slinked away from the story.  It wasn't the "Trump is evil" story they wanted.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Just a few weeks ago, there was the Covington Catholic story.  Yet when it was discovered that the American Indian was the aggressor, the media just slowly slinked away from the story.  It wasn't the "Trump is evil" story they wanted.

I don't see how a report from a private investigator HIRED BY THE DIOCESE constitutes concrete proof of anything.

Quote ...the diocese commissioned an independent firm to interview the students and their chaperones, locate third-party witnesses, review social media posts and news articles, find any additional video of the standoff... interviewing witnesses and reviewing about 50 hours of Internet activity, including posts on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter and video from major networks.

Doesn't sound very conclusive to me.

At best, they just couldn't find any evidence to DISPROVE the privileged little MAGA-hatters' version of the story.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 4:20pm
A Man in Florida Mistakenly Received a $980,000 Tax Refund, and Officials Say He Tried to Keep It.”

The average tax refund is usually a couple of thousand dollars, but a man in Florida who earned less than $3,500 mistakenly received a check for a much higher amount: $980,000.

How?

He filed his taxes.

The man, 29-year-old Ramon C. Blanchett, filed a 2016 income tax return in February 2017 that included a W-2 from Bridges Nursing and Rehabilitation in Tampa, Fla., showing $17,098 in wages and $1 million of federal income tax withholding, according to a forfeiture complaint filed last month by the United States government in federal court in Tampa, Fla.

But Mr. Blanchett was actually paid $2,098 and no tax was withheld, according to the complaint, which was first reported by The Tampa Bay Times.

Mr. Blanchett submitted a 1040 form that also said $1 million in taxes had been withheld, and that led the Internal Revenue Service to issue a refund for $980,000, according to the complaint.

And he kept the money, the complaint said — until the I.R.S. found out about the error.

Robert Marvin, a spokesman for the I.R.S., declined to answer questions about the case, citing a section of the Internal Revenue Code that prohibits the I.R.S. from commenting on a specific taxpayer’s situation, and he did not immediately respond to queries about the systems in place to detect fraud on Friday.

Mr. Blanchett could not be reached for comment on Friday, and it was unclear whether he had retained a lawyer.

The I.R.S.’s refund processing systems should have flagged a refund this large, said Chuck Pine, who used to be the third-ranking criminal enforcement officer at the agency and now oversees the risk and regulatory advisory practice at BDO USA, a global assurance, tax and financial advisory services firm.

Taxpayer refunds are sent out in batches via an expedited electronic system, Mr. Pine explained. If a refund is red flagged, it ought to prompt a closer examination by an I.R.S. employee who “should have immediately and proactively stopped the refund from being issued based on the obvious discrepancy between the income reported of $18,497 and the refund generated of $980,000.”

Mr. Blanchett has not been charged in federal court, Amy H. Filjones, a spokeswoman for the United States attorney’s office in Tampa, Fla., said on Friday. A date for the next hearing has not been set, said a spokesman at the United States attorney’s office.

SunTrust Bank, where Mr. Blanchett initially deposited the funds, suspected fraud and initially froze the funds, the court documents said, but later returned them to Mr. Blanchett via cashier’s check. He then put the money into an account at Grow Financial, telling the bank that the money came from the estate of his deceased father, the documents said.

Mr. Blanchett shifted the money around, transferring it among different bank accounts within Grow Financial, the complaint said, eventually using some of it to purchase a silver Lexus last August. On Friday, a spokeswoman for SunTrust and a spokesman for Grow Financial declined to comment.

The complaint didn’t specify when the I.R.S. first learned about the inaccurate refund check. But in August, Grow Financial sent the I.R.S. the funds in Mr. Blanchett’s account in accordance with a federal seizure warrant, the complaint said. The I.R.S. also seized the Lexus, and the government is seeking a car insurance premium of about $809 that was refunded to Mr. Blanchett when he no longer had possession of the Lexus.

Link to NY Times article

This idiot needs to spend some time in a federal "hotel".

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Just a few weeks ago, there was the Covington Catholic story.  Yet when it was discovered that the American Indian was the aggressor, the media just slowly slinked away from the story.  It wasn't the "Trump is evil" story they wanted.

I don't see how a report from a private investigator HIRED BY THE DIOCESE constitutes concrete proof of anything.

Quote ...the diocese commissioned an independent firm to interview the students and their chaperones, locate third-party witnesses, review social media posts and news articles, find any additional video of the standoff... interviewing witnesses and reviewing about 50 hours of Internet activity, including posts on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter and video from major networks.

At best, they just couldn't find any evidence to DISPROVE the privileged little MAGA-hatters' version of the story.

Seriously, Jimbo?  You didn't see the video of the Indian activist banging his drum and walking up to the steps where the kids were gathered?

Here's more video.  Go to 1:40.

The original story screams "bullsh*t" from the get-go.  And you've gotta admit, your side has a history of this---going at least as far back as Tawana Brawley.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 4:48pm

Seriously, Jimbo?  You didn't see the video of the Indian activist banging his drum and walking up to the steps where the kids were gathered?  Even Wikipedia verifies this.

Phillips and a second Native American, both with ceremonial drums, walked towards the students grouped along the stairs. Sidner said that while some of the students danced to Phillips' drum beat and chanted along with him for awhile, they were not "enjoying each other's company".[12] Soon, Phillips, was "encircled" by about 30 students, "many of them white and wearing apparel bearing the slogan of President Trump", red baseball hats with the phrase "Make America Great Again" (MAGA).[7][23] Phillips continued to beat his ceremonial drum and sing for nearly two minutes as a boy wearing the red MAGA hat chose not to retreat[7] with what some viewed as a smirk on his face.[7][14][15][24] The student later explained that he smiled because he wanted Phillips to know "that I was not going to become angry, intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation."[14] Within minutes of this encounter, an adult chaperone called the students to their buses which had arrived. The students quickly departed the area without further incident.

Here's more video.  Go to 1:40.

The original story screams "bullsh*t" from the get-go.  And you've gotta admit, your side has a history of this---going at least as far back as Tawana Brawley.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 5:16pm

Seriously, Jimbo?  You didn't see the video of the Indian activist banging his drum and walking up to the steps where the kids were gathered? 

The original story screams "bullsh*t" from the get-go.

Certainly, there is no conclusive evidence that proves the privileged little #MAGAhatters were guilty of provoking Phillips, but there's no conclusive evidence proving that they were 100% innocent, either, your FAUX & frenzy propaganda video nothwithstanding.

Not having been there, and not having video/audio of every word that was uttered by every person involved, we don't know if maybe one or more of the little #MAGAhatters might have made some provocatory comments that the existing videos don't pick up.

Knowing how teenagers can be, I don't discount the possibility that it could have occurred that way and that, as teenagers are notorious for doing, they later denied it.

This is simply a case of who you choose to believe.

I believe the privileged little #MAGAhatters are not as 100% blameless in this incident as they claim to be.

Quote And you've gotta admit, your side has a history of this---going at least as far back as Tawana Brawley.

One incident does not equal a "history".

And as for that which screams bullsh*t, you should be more concerned with the never ending tsunami of lies that gushes forth like a broken fire hydrant from the mouth of the President your side stuck us with, than a claim about some spoiled teenagers acting up from an old native American military veteran.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 8:55pm

The original story screams "bullsh*t" from the get-go.

Certainly, there is no conclusive evidence that proves the privileged little #MAGAhatters were guilty of provoking Phillips, but there's no conclusive evidence proving that they were 100% innocent, either, your FAUX & frenzy propaganda video nothwithstanding.

Not having been there, and not having video/audio of every word that was uttered by every person involved, we don't know if maybe one or more of the little #MAGAhatters might have made some provocatory comments that the existing videos don't pick up.

Knowing how teenagers can be, I don't discount the possibility that it could have occurred that way and that, as teenagers are notorious for doing, they later denied it.

This is simply a case of who you choose to believe.

I believe the privileged little #MAGAhatters are not as 100% blameless in this incident as they claim to be.

All we know is what we know.  We know, for example, that the Indian is a paid activist.  I mean, he has his own Wikipedia page, fer Chrissakes.  So, right there, there's reason to believe he "activated" the situation.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 9:12pm

Quote And you've gotta admit, your side has a history of this---going at least as far back as Tawana Brawley.

One incident does not equal a "history".

I think we've had this discussion before.  I recall something about some government worker who you (and the media) believed was murdered by tea partiers some years back.  Turns out, he'd committed suicide.

Then there was the black tea partier who was being used to prove that the tea party rallies were filled with gun-toting whites.

There've been many.  The Rolling Stone campus rape story, for example.  That actress Lena Dunham who said she was raped by the head of the campus Republicans.  Muslim girls telling tales of white males forcing them to take off their head scarves (and then admitting they made it up).

Here are four examples of liberal racist hoaxes just from November:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 82>
  Share Topic