Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 82>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 10:27am
I found this on another forum, most of the people there think this is pretty messed up.

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 12:10pm
Seen that ^.

Awful.

How that cop got away with it is beyond me.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 12:33pm
Yeah, he could have cuffed him and patted him down when he was on his belly! What bullsh*t!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 4:59pm
Just goes to show how absolute power corrupts absolutely! Sickening.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 6:33pm
As if eating Tide pods isn't dumb enough, the parents in these parts are raising some real brainiacs!

Talk about a 'colon cleansing'! Shocked

People using Imodium AD diarrhea drug to get high

GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) This story is one we can hardly even believe is happening, but doctors and even the FDA are issuing warnings in the last week, urging people not to try getting high by taking too much loperamide, known as Imodium AD.

Yes, we're talking about the anti-diarrheal medication.

A study published in the Annals of Emergency Medicine warns people taking incredibly high doses of the medication that it has lethal consequences.

Like many of us, BayCare Clinic emergency medicine physician Dan Gale is a bit dumbfounded over the latest attempts to get a high.

"There's no smart drug to abuse as a kid. This one's a really stupid one," says Dr. Gale.

The study reports two people died overdosing on loperamide.

Dr. Gale says most people abusing it are addicts, using it to treat severe withdrawal symptoms.

But the issue is the amount they're taking -- up to 200 times the recommended dose.

In small amounts, like the recommended dose, Dr. Gale says the body doesn't really absorb the drug. But in large amounts, he says the body will absorb it and that affects other organs.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 7:13pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 7:14pm
^ LOLLOLLOLLOL

So, You don't like Nancy?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 10:26pm
Confused...I....I....I...think this just has to be one of the most AMAZING videos I've seen in a long time.

It reminds me of this little beauty:
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 10:39am
This cutie pulled out both of her eyeballs last week.  Drugs, I think.

Earlier this month, 20-year-old Kaylee Muthart reportedly dug out her eyes with her hands while hallucinating under the influence of methamphetamine. PEOPLE reported Muthart thought the world was "upside down" and had to "sacrifice her eyes" after voices told her that’s how she would make it to heaven.

Muthart, a Waffle House employee, was outside of a church in Anderson, South Carolina, when some passersby saw her pulling out her eyes from her sockets and called the police, WLTX reports. Muthart then allegedly fought both the people who tried to help her and the officers who responded to the call. Authorities were eventually able to take her to the trauma unit at Greenville Memorial Hospital. At the hospital, doctors reportedly had to clean out what was left of Muthart's eyes to avoid any infections.

Muthart is reportedly completely blind now and has been in the hospital for the two weeks since the incident.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 11:34am
^ Wow!  Something she won't be doing anymore...

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 4:32pm
No more 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde' and she only finished 1/3 of her permanent Halloween 'Helen Keller' outfit and started wrong as now it be harder to find the scissors and ice pick for the other two steps. 
She didn't listen to PeeWee Herman's 'This is your mind on drugs commercial', listened to the drug-induced & amplified demonic voices in her head. She can't even make anti-drug PSAs that require her to find the drugs and/or cook eggs. If she wasn't worthless enough before, she is now. Heck, if she may as well just end it all unless she (forgive me) wants to try out for the lead role in 'Becoming Helen Keller' while playing 'Live Frogger' in downtown Manhattan.

Image result for helen keller pet cat

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 5:17pm
Kinda harsh words there, Pa.

On the bright side (no pun intended) for her is that given how young she is and given the speed at which technological advancements are being made in the medical field, she at least has reason to hope that scientists and engineers are close to inventing some form of artificial sight for people like her.

Be it in the form of some type of glasses with miniature high res cameras that would work in conjunction with implants connected to the optic nerves, or possibly even artificial eyeballs which would go right into the sockets and work and look like real ones.

And of course, there's always the possibility of successfully transplanting actual real eyeballs, harvested from a deceased organ donor.

My point being, at least she has hope.

A friend of mine had an older brother (now deceased) who had the misfortune of being born prematurely back in the early 50's. The oxygen level in his incubator was set too high (a common occurrence back then) and it destroyed his optic nerves, rendering him 100% stone blind for his entire life without even a shred of hope that he might someday see.

So in that sense, she can possibly be described as "lucky".

And best of luck to her.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 5:44pm
The human body is an amazing thing. I was wiring the shop for lights at Wolf Run and I jabbed myself in the eye with some 12/2 wire.  It hurt like hell, made my eyeball bloody and it was sensitive to cold air for months.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 6:56pm
I'm getting kind of cranky, ol'Mule and I can appreciate you offering up a letter of hope for the young lass, but she isn't the first to f*&kup and I don't like 'Lemmings' or 'Imperfect Idiots' (people who never saw value in studying or learning from history). WebMD has written articles on 'Coping with Blindness' which it is hoped  someone will read to her. Obviously, she will join Support Groups which will help immensely while creating a foundation and 'safe house' for her remaining time. There are kind people such as YourBadOl'Self and as you correctly state, technology is on the very brink of 'Artificial Eyesight' and Stem Cell restoration of eyesight already has had success, starting back about eight (8) years ago.

Big smileWinkIt's people like YOU who provide 'hope' and 'insight' to those that need it and, in it's own way, saves this world...and *I* would believe that's the 'teacher' in you.

As I outgrew non-productive habits, I also found my opinions and views about said habits changing. Sort of a reasoning and lowering of my tolerance level for people making excuses or trying to justify operating anything or making decisions while in any form or an altered state of mind. Nothing good generally comes of it, except a certain percentage of 'accidental offspring'. Having said that, I will say I am not a fan of legalizing ANY mind-altering substance until guidelines to determine levels of intoxication and accurate hand-held devices to measure legal levels of intoxication exist. Outside of alcohol, there generally are no established 'legal levels'.

WinkTongueMy position on the 'slide rule' has evolved/changed over time and that has made me harder and much more harsh in doling out punishment over time. In other words, I've seem to become one of those people I didn't philosophically agree with in my youth - a 'stodgy old codger', if you will.
That's the 'Asshole' in me.

When it comes to common sense, altered states, and making decisions, well Dude...we're stodgy  old codgers along with any number of others around here (you know who you are). You know we can't save them all, we can't teach them all, but we can create trends, influence other, save some and keep collateral damage & loss to a minimum. If YOU can't teach them and those that practice via my methods cannot convert or force them and any higher power they may believe in refuses to answer their prayers, I'd suggest they are screwed and may as well jump into the wood chipper.  

See the source image

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 7:39pm
^  Pa, I sometimes feel the same way as you do.  But then, along comes someone who looks like the girl above, and suddenly, I get much more tolerant.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  Pa, I sometimes feel the same way as you do.  But then, along comes someone who looks like the girl above, and suddenly, I get much more tolerant.

LOLThat's because she now can't identify you as the one who took advantage without a 'second dip'...Wink
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 8:05pm
Hmmmm...blindness as a sexual aid.  Never thought of that.  It'd always been roofies for me.  I must be too gentle a soul.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 9:28pm

If you look closely at her picture, it appears as though she's a bit on the hefty side.

Possibly even fat, if you will.

Seems like that would put somewhat of a damper on your appearance inspired tolerance.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

If you look closely at her picture, it appears as though she's a bit on the hefty side.

Possibly even fat, if you will.

Seems like that would put somewhat of a damper on your appearance inspired tolerance.

Yeah, I noticed that when I posted the pic.  You can see it in her arms.  She can't, though.

Nevertheless, I don't care.  At my age, pretty much anything under 40 looks OK.  Besides, I never minded a little weight.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 10:00pm

Yeah, I noticed that when I posted the pic.  You can see it in her arms.  She can't, though.

Nevertheless, I don't care.  At my age, pretty much anything under 40 looks OK.  Besides, I never minded a little weight.

So you like some junk in the trunk then, eh?

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 2:09am
Originally posted by Thorapist Thorapist wrote:

LOLThat's because she now can't identify you as the one who took advantage without a 'second dip'...Wink
~~~

Seriously?

I still cannot get much more tolerant.

No matter what a person LOOKS like, I have to put on my blinders and listen to them. Even then, I can formalize an opinion on how mentally balanced the other person may be (or was) and, if they are self-medicating, where they 'may go'. Truthfully? Our sympathies tend to go out before common sense kick it and we end up making people who need a swift kick feeling like we empathize with them and feel their pain. We also have a HUGE mental issue in the United States of Trumpia, starting at the very top and filtering through society and ultimately, into the professional care staff who are not often 'checked' when the actual professional life expectancy is well under 10 years as the psychologists tend to take on their patients' problems over time. My own brother lasted 5 years before changing professions. 

Good looking girl rips her eyes out? We really know nothing of her. Was this her first time on drugs? Were there warning signs? Was she on any other meds?

How about that boy who is bullied all his life by his big brother and who is identified as an unstable youth and takes out 17 Florida high school mates if his? My dollar says HE self-medicated, given everyone blamed him and he clearly had a mental situation nobody wanted to address before it too late and now everyone is ready to point fingers after 18 lives are clearly ruined and countless numbers yet to be determined are certainly impacted, while the probable 'root cause' (his own brother) disappears back into the masses after making a public apology and admitting indirect fault, while he will never see the light of day again. Sounds like that whole family should go under the microscope.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:49am
In really bad taste (and NSFCIH picture standards, being a very sexually-explicit cartoon, so you'll have to do the work copy'n-pasting the link if you want to see it.  Yeah, now you'll just have to look, right?  LOL)

https://media.oglaf.com/comic/pinkeye.jpg
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 12:33pm
Wow.

That was truly odd and disgusting!!!!!

OK, and it was funny too.....

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 2:30pm
LOLLOL  Not your normal FF.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 6:40pm
Back to 'Ms. EyeScream for Ice Cream' - Did you notice her teeth?
Got to wonder if she went off the deep end because she failed 'The Tissue Test' and couldn't afford Crest White Strips?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 82>
  Share Topic