Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 82>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2008 at 12:17am
"Don't Drink and Sink"

Was just reading this one. The guy is naked in a port-o-john, but had his cell phone handy.ConfusedConfused
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2008 at 12:30am
makes you wonder if he kept it in his 'pocket'?Confused
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 1:12am
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 12:40am
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 12:55am
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 1:00am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

THIS IS CRIMINAL!!!

Katrina was not only one of the worst natural disasters in our history, but will go down as one of the worst national disasters.
So many people should be ashamed of themselves.
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 1:04am
Okay, I get where you guys are coming from.

But I read the article about people in India dropping their babies from a 50-foot precipice for good luck, and guys...it's their beliefs. You can't go denouncing that as "stupid". It may seem crazy to us, but we're one to talk, we routinely cut stuff off of baby boys' junk, which probably looks totally messed up to some cultures. Just because it's not our beliefs doesn't mean we can go around calling those people stupid.
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Katrina was not only one of the worst natural disasters in our history, but will go down as one of the worst national disasters.
So many people should be ashamed of themselves.
There is NO excuse for our government's actions, in regard to Katrina; this incident (which we have ALREADY all been made aware - think the temporary housing fiasco) is worthy of significant public outcry.Brown was an idiot and thus, easy to make the 'fall guy' for something MUCH larger, which...well...hope it comes to light and the public awakens...is so very much more wrong.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 1:10am
Originally posted by kat kat wrote:

Okay, I get where you guys are coming from.

But I read the article about people in India dropping their babies from a 50-foot precipice for good luck, and guys...it's their beliefs. You can't go denouncing that as "stupid". It may seem crazy to us, but we're one to talk, we routinely cut stuff off of baby boys' junk, which probably looks totally messed up to some cultures. Just because it's not our beliefs doesn't mean we can go around calling those people stupid.
uhhhhhhh...sorry Kiddo...not comparable, not even in the most remote and deranged sense.

kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 1:14am
Well I couldn't think of anything else, really.

Did you read the part of the article that mentions the babies are always caught?
And damn it, stop calling me "Kiddo". I only got called "Kiddo" by my computer teacher from 5th grade, and he creeped me out.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 1:26am
Sorry about your teacher - that's HIM - and this thread, nor the topic being discussed, isn't about you. I call everybody 'Kiddo' - no exceptions - so, please take any concerns and gripes to the 'FLAME ROOM'...and no, I don't quite understand what point you are trying to get across...

kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 1:37am
- I know that, and the "kiddo" comment was meant to be lighthearted, so sorry if it came across differently. No need to break out the italics!
- I was just saying that, while I know none of us here are xenophobic, no matter how crazy stuff from other cultures may seem, it's still dearly important to those people.
I guess a better example may be the lip and neck stretching done in one African tribe.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 1:39am
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 1:41am
At first I only looked at the headline and I thought, "What the hell could be wrong with that?"

Then I read the article.

Yeah, that is pretty fxcking horrible.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 9:07pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2008 at 7:13pm
...I was ALWAYS looking for parties like this when *I* was between 14 and 16...
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2008 at 12:28am
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25211398/

A police record over $17. This guy must be a real loser.Ermm 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2008 at 3:43am
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2008 at 9:31pm
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080620/od_nm/thong_odd_dc;_ylt=AkIsviFFxrxK4bNRDrtHMY6s0NUE

Yet another reason I don't watch the Today Show. Are they that lacking in material that they bring this woman on their show?Ermm
So, this 52 yr old woman tried squeezing into a too small thong and popped the little metal
heart off, poking her in the eye.
It must have been a horrific explosion. "Dammit, I'm a size 2 and I will squeeze these on."Dead
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 10:40pm
SOMEBODY is stupid...hoping it isn't me...something just WRONG with the underlined statement...

Crime writer, suspected of murder, found dead
  • Story Highlights
  • Macedonian journalist, jailed on suspicion of murdering at least two women, dies
  • Vlado Taneski reported details of crimes which police had yet to release to public
  • Found with head in bucket, two other prisoners in cell, police suspect suicide
  • Victims were elderly women, worked as cleaners, lived in same neighborhood

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/06/23/macedonia.murder.ap/index.html

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 12:17am
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 1:24am
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 1:36am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

*in a scolding voice*
OBAAAAAAAAAMA!!!!!!!!WackoPinch
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/06/20/when-the-obama-logo-and-presidential-seal-morph/

Portray Obama as The President of the US, and people will see him as such.

Did you see the pictures I posted in which Obama is portrayed as Jesus?  I don't believe those are accidents.  I believe they're good marketing for a mediocre product.  Subliminal advertising.  Certainly seems to be working.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 1:39am
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 1:41am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 82>
  Share Topic