Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 82>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:12pm
I couldn't believe it but it looks like some people has actually fallen for the Obama scare tactics.WackoShocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt6x0oOLs-E
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:28am

"I thought YOU checked her.."

"NO! I thought YOU did!!!"

oh well...at least they were relatively the same size...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:41am
Subconsciously, he probably wanted to become a girl anyway....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:08am

...well, that was great, MrTim! Kind of reminded me of this...

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:37pm
For anyone thinking about making a career change...some 'hints' from CAREERBUILDER, today. This simply is some of my favorite reading material...
(...in all my years of hiring and, well...er, the opposite side of that, I've NEVER had a candidate pull ANY of these silly stunts...and, for those that are probably thinking, "...but - well, Pa - What about YOU?" - no, I haven't even pulled any of these)

Next - The STUPID part...

(excerpt from the link, above)

Unfortunately, many job seekers are not only ignoring these tips, they're making mistakes that leave unforgettable impressions for all the wrong reasons. Here are 10 real-life examples from this year's survey:

• Candidate answered cell phone and asked the interviewer to leave her own office because it was a "private" conversation.Confused

• Applicant told the interviewer he wouldn't be able to stay with the job long because he thought he might get an inheritance if his uncle died - and his uncle wasn't "looking too good."LOL

• The job seeker asked the interviewer for a ride home after the interview.Embarrassed

• The applicant smelled his armpits on the way to the interview room.Dead

• Candidate said she could not provide a writing sample because all of her writing had been for the CIA and it was "classified."

• Candidate told the interviewer he was fired for beating up his last boss.Ouch

• When the applicant was offered food before the interview, he declined saying he didn't want to line his stomach with grease before going out drinking.

(no, no, no! THAT WASN'T ME!!!)

• An applicant said she was a "people person" not a "numbers person" -- in her interview for an accounting position.Star

During a phone interview the candidate flushed the toilet while talking to hiring manager.DeadShocked

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:32am
Mariah Carey (unknowingly) causes stupid folks to show themselves...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:06pm
On this website, hot women solicit money from men for breast implants.  In exchange, the men get pictures of the girls.

What guy would do this?  Last I checked, you can get pictures of large-breasted women off the internet for FREE!!  Apparently, though, according to the website, men are actually sending these girls money!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:01pm
...hey - some women will simply do anything for that 'green thing' (the PAPER one...), Thor.

How about an ingenious new marketing scheme?!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:41pm
a whole new meaning to the term 'identical twins'...the idiot couldn't tell the difference, eh?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:58pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:50am
Strange%20Signs
Hey everybody! LET'S GO TO THIS CHURCH!!!
(They may mean well, but heck - I'll stand until I crumple to my knees)

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:56pm
WWWWWWWWWWWWHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaat?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 12:04am
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/24836740/?GT1=43001

Something wrong here. IMO. The people on the dive boat couldn't spot 2 people 200 yds away? In daylight. Strange.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 12:47am
Could it have been the lapping of the waves? the sound of the seagulls? the drunken coma? That's pretty bad, Tiz.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 4:38am
"...quit bitc!ng and use the 'Ladies' Room', fer heaven's sakes, idiot!!!..."
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 12:07am
LOLahhhhh....tonight's are funnyLOL
Time to play, "Let's Make a Baaaaaby!!!!"

(...and then quickly sacrifice it...)

all I've got to say is...'Squirtle'....

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2008 at 5:49pm
...uh, Hooty...where do you get people like this and why do you let them crawl around in public?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2008 at 11:58pm
...awwwwwwww.......isn't THIS cute?! Think they washed 'em first?
And...by the way...anybody ever been anywhere near ARVADA?
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2008 at 12:54am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

...uh, Hooty...where do you get people like this and why do you let them crawl around in public?

Aw Pa, he was just trying to be friendly.  You know how libraries are....Wink
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2008 at 1:02am
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2008 at 4:14am
I can hear it now...
"...interesting scent - is it the soap, or the body lotion you're using?"

A MUST-READ!!!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 5:44pm
The Swedish government has told a couple that they may not name their daughter Elvis.  Apparently, the government there reviews baby names and decides which ones may or may not be used.  In this case, the government decided the name is inappropriate for a girl.

Also, in Sweden, it is illegal to name your child anything that sounds like a last name.  That is, Madisons, Conners, and Tylers are illegal.  Nor can one name their kid the name of a place.  Also, if a Spanish woman marries a Swedish man, and they combine their names (example Torres-Jensen), their kids cannot use the Spanish part of the name. 

Ya learn something new every day.

musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 11:54pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2008 at 7:45pm
"Don't Drink and Sink"

...as if a fireworks display isn't enough...

"STOP!!! Or I'll (try and) shoot your dog!"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2008 at 9:05pm
...oh boy! I know another board member knows EXACTLY where this happened...and, she probably knows the reputation of the surrounding neighborhood, so...surprised? I think not. BUT, it WAS really, really stupid...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 82>
  Share Topic