Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trivago Guy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 6:35pm
^LOLLOL

Sponsored Links

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 1:54am
As long as they don't show an entire 30-second ad with Tim Williams' bum look, I don't mind. They DO show the bum look for about 3 seconds before Tim Williams "turns it off" in one commercial.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 3:08am
the tangents on this post are ridonkulous
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
videotapeguy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videotapeguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 3:12am
This thread gets longer and longer every day. SHUT THE Censored UP, TRIVAGO BUM!
Back after three years away from here.
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 3:31am
Seen this one a lot lately. While a casual look is ok, this guy just looks unkempt and not caring.
Tennis, Anyone? View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tennis, Anyone? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 4:59am
Maybe we're being too hard on the Trivago bum. Think about it...who needs a hotel room more than a homeless guy? 
Tennis Nut
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 7:40am
But a homeless guy cannot afford a hotel. They would go to a shelter.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 8:20pm
TRIVAGO GUY OVERACHIEVER ALERT!! The new Trivago guy commercials features him 'acting' and cavorting in cyberspace--it just nails the fact this nugget has about as much talent as the TRUE CAR GUY
Its a disaster that continues the epic fail of these ads and the wrong headed luv the ad agency has for old JOWLY
ItsAllTME View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsAllTME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 4:00am
What.The.EFF!? did I just witness? Trivago dork pulling a few Swayze Dirty Dancing moves, flitting around "pressing" check-in & check-out dates. This guy needs to GO. I thought the "trying to do too many things at once just doesn't work very well" commercial was about as bad as these would get. Way to go, Trivago, way to prove me wrong.
PHKing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PHKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 3:09am
I joined this forum just to comment on this thread. The VERY first moment I saw that ad, I thought what most you did. Why is a homeless guy whom is clearly itching for his next crack hit doing commercials for a travel app?

I figured they had spent all they could afford on the app and then hiring an ad company and that dude was the best they could do. Then I figured if I was them, I would of just given up at that point.

I don't know why but everything about that guy just bugs the heck out of me.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 12:19am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by sweetalkn sweetalkn wrote:

Sorry Trivago but I'd f@%k the Travelocity gnome before this dumpster diver. Before they let him do this commercial he had to remove the wife beater he was wearing with the dollar menu and beer stains on it. You walk into a hotel room with this deviant and the next morning you wake up in the bathtub filled with ice and missing a kidney and part of your liver!
LOL!
Daaaaaamn! Do I know you?! 
You're a very special lady.Wink

Trivago Guy would make a Criminal Minds serial killer unsub. You could end up in that same tub minus your pecker. He seems like an evil repressed guy who likes dudes.
I approve this message.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 2:57pm
Do we all agree that it seems like this camera hogging D-bag may be BLACKMAILING this company? Either that or his contract is IRONCLAD...they seem to really thinks hes the IT their business requires...hes the MALE FLO
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 5:48pm
I think the popularity is getting to his head, Trivago knows it too. New ads I saw in the past week, one he's sleeping, dreaming about a finding the best hotel.  

Another he's in a fake field reading off America The Beautiful, it all had a political theme to it though. Dead

The mountains, sunset...if you have the TV on mute it almost looks like this is an ad for some singer peddling his greatest hits album filled with Gospel and inspirational crap music.

And he still hasn't shaved. 

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 3:03am
I'm really getting sick of this Trivago ad - Tim Williams pushing through a wind tunnel. Really? A new low for the Trivago Guy.
I'm still seeing the one where he "clicks off the TV" after showing a couple seconds of his old "bum look" commercial.
Also Tim Williams in a suit and tie. This one airs constantly as well.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Aty1/trivago-against-the-wind
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 8:52am
I watch a fair amount of tv, and this putz is on FAR too much. His schmoove schtick has become grating solely due to the ridiculous amount of time his craggy puss is on air..does this damn Trivago company have deep pockets for ads? I predict their eventual disappearance, as this ad campaign is really getting played out.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 3:47pm
Trivago guy looks better now than he did a few years ago when he first came on the scene!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 9:10pm
I do agree. When he started doing Trivago ads, Tim looked like some homeless guy they kidnapped off the street. Horrible!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Calvin Calvin wrote:

But a homeless guy cannot afford a hotel. They would go to a shelter.
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Trivago guy looks better now than he did a few years ago when he first came on the scene!
Tongue
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 10:16pm
Ron, what does what I said and what Calvin said have to do with each other?
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2016 at 3:37am
I get what they're trying to advertise, but couldn't they do it in a less irritating way?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2016 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

I get what they're trying to advertise, but couldn't they do it in a less irritating way?

Or at least a less OMNIPRESENT sort of way? Its like at LEAST every show 3 or 4 times..like I say, deep pockets
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2016 at 9:31am

Ron, what does what I said and what Calvin said have to do with each other?
Calvin=Donathan
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2016 at 12:29pm
Ron, stop it! I was not Calvin!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2016 at 1:17pm

Ron, stop it! I was not Calvin!
Are you going to make me find and quote the time you admitted to being Calvin?
You need some Ginkgo Biloba.

I don't have time for you right now.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2016 at 3:02pm
Go find that quote, Ron because it doesn't exist. I never said I was Calvin.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
  Share Topic