Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Citibank Card "Erica has had a bad day..."

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wankel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Citibank Card "Erica has had a bad day..."
    Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 12:02am
<young woman punching a bag in a gym>

She got a parking ticket.
And then she forgot to pay her credit card bill on time.

Lessee..sounds like Erica isn't very responsible.
Or maybe she's just not too bright...

Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 12:17am
DAMN it, they've been running this commercial into the ground here so much so, I could remember the whole ad!

Erica had a bad day

Punch punch

There was this

Image of coffee spilling on keyboard

Punch punch

And this

Picture of gum stuck to shoe

She got a speeding ticket

Punch punch

She even forgot to pay her credit card bill on time

Luckily she's got the the new Citi Simplicity Card so she doesn't have to worry about paying her bill on time.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
ghostonthehorizon View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostonthehorizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 1:39am
So... yay for Citi encouraging you not to be responsible? That's what I'm getting from it.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 3:15am
Thanks Wank - this is the one commercial that bugs the everlovin' crap out of me, but other than the fact we should all be glad we don't need to know Erica, I just cannot put everything I dislike into few words. I wouldn't want to be the cashier behind the bullet-proof glass at the police station, accepting her payment with free comments, along with maybe a punch on the window. 
Erica...toughest biatch on a short 'Parole Leash'

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

DAMN it, they've been running this commercial into the ground here so much so, I could remember the whole ad!

Erica had a bad day

Punch punch

There was this

Image of coffee spilling on keyboard

Punch punch

And this

Picture of gum stuck to shoe

She got a speeding ticket

Punch punch

She even forgot to pay her credit card bill on time

Luckily she's got the the new Citi Simplicity Card so she doesn't have to worry about paying her bill on time.

"Now, about that parking ticket."

Punch Punch "UUUUAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Oohhhhhhh"

Confused

Yeah you irresponsible twit, I dare you to forget to pay that one on time.  Next section of the commercial would be "Now, about that warrant for her arrest."

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 7:09pm
Maybe Erica should quit trying to emulate "Million Dollar Baby" and get her sh*t together.

This is another stupid trend in ads. Supposedly hot babes all into boxing. (yawn) boring and predictable.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 7:12pm
Maybe Erica should quit trying to emulate "Million Dollar Baby" and get her sh*t together.
Perhaps she's even lurking the ring hoping a gruff voiced Clint will show up?

This is another stupid trend in ads. Supposedly tough as nails, hot babes all into boxing. (yawn) boring and predictable.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Perhaps she's even lurking the ring hoping a gruff voiced Clint will show up?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 7:59pm
I like Erica. I see a threesome with Uma and Diane.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 8:01pm
Correction not Diane . D Hannah
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 8:12pm
This one bugs me, too.  Maybe in her world, but in my world, spilling something, getting gum on my shoe and getting a parking ticket are not a trigger for calling it a bad day.  I mean that stuff sounds pretty trivial to me.  What the hell does she do when someone steals her credit card or something reasonably worrisomeWacko, go mental and go postal?
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic