Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gerber Baby Education Plan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gerber Baby Education Plan
    Posted: 28 May 2013 at 6:56pm
This ad has annoyed me for the past couple of years. It shows a group of yuppie couples sitting around discussing their college plans for their toddlers. Someone asks if anyone has a money plan set up for college enrollment for their kids. A woman with a hideous "page-boy" hair cut says that she doesn't know where to start with a money plan, then a lady holds her hand up and chats about this Gerber full life college plan that she and her husband have enrolled in.

I cannot stand yuppies! I didn't like them when I was younger, and I like them even less now. When that woman sits there with her hand raised, I feel like asking her "what classroom do you think you're in right now?!" Put you f**king hand down! If you have some advise, just f**king say it!

Christ! Yuppies having kids that are like them is like an endless cycle of pomposity!
One man gathers what another man spills
Sponsored Links

catnapped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catnapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 2:27pm
Seems like the ROI is no better than you could get with your average online (interest-bearing) bank account.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 11:40pm
Lamest yuppie get together ever.Sleepy
sdsyl59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdsyl59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 3:21am
this one never, I mean, never stops running in Virginia. over and over again, both on espn and on local channels. I keep hoping they'll run out of money or at least make a new commercial, but no. And that one woman looks like she got her hair cut by a sadist. Please stop, Gerber.
Whitedog127 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitedog127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 3:52am
Originally posted by sdsyl59 sdsyl59 wrote:

this one never, I mean, never stops running in Virginia. over and over again, both on espn and on local channels. I keep hoping they'll run out of money or at least make a new commercial, but no. And that one woman looks like she got her hair cut by a sadist. Please stop, Gerber.

I live in NoVa, and I swear they must run this ad 175 times a night. So annoying.
Braaaandy Aaaaalexaaaaaander!
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 1:33am
I see this ad at least 10 times a day! I call it the Gerbil Life College Plan. And isn’t it politically incorrect? Two white couples and one token black couple. What, no Asians or Hispanics? Don’t THEY go to college?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 1:35am
Originally posted by atikovi atikovi wrote:

I see this ad at least 10 times a day! I call it the Gerbil Life College Plan. And isn’t it politically incorrect? Two white couples and one token black couple. What, no Asians or Hispanics? Don’t THEY go to college?
No.
Why do you ask?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 1:53am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by atikovi atikovi wrote:

No.
Why do you ask?

Sure they do. When I drive by the local campus I see them working on the landscaping all the time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic