Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yoplait "Swapportunity"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 12:35am
Wow they are totally tone deaf, it's like they're in their own little world.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

DurangoTango View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DurangoTango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 6:39am
I agree with everyone else; I HATE the word swapportunity.

Also, I find it rude that this woman is apparently so hungry, she has to start wolfing down yogurt while her friend is talking.  No one else is eating!
AlexanderCS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexanderCS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 2:39am
"LOL Sorry it missed the mark for you #donttakeitoutontheyogurt."

Yeah, I don't like that at all.  It's like "tough crap customer, you didn't fit into (or get) our brilliant idea" and sorry, we've got to get back to more important things!
ChrisInMI View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisInMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 2:45am
Not only the tone of that response is irritating, so is the syntax (or lack thereof).  Can they not take the extra time to properly punctuate a sentence instead of resorting to a stupid hashtag?  If not, that, combined with these horrid commercials, tells me all I need to know about Yoplait.  I never eat Yoplait anyway (I always get the generic fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt when I'm shopping) and I'm not about to start, given that these awful spots are now the first thing that come to mind whenever I see anything having to do with Yoplait. 

FWIW, I finally saw the newest "Swapportunity" commercial unmuted today, and it's not smiley-faced cookies, it's smiley-faced cupcakes.  The commercial features a mom mulling over what to have for a snack as her daughter either reads aloud or plays (can't remember which) in the kitchen, and noticing the smiley-faced cupcakes.  She chooses the Yoplait Light, and the smiley-faced cupcakes become sad-faced cupcakes.  Mother says in an annoyed voice, "What?" and her daughter thinks her mother is talking to her. 

Not quite as wretched as the "book club" spot with its horrible acting and ridiculous dialogue, but it still sucks.
Suzyqs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzyqs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 1:14am
The kid sounds like she's a special need kid... I feel bad the mom ignores worrying about her weight when she clearly has a kid with issues, ppl should stop obsessing over stupid things and help their kids
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 2:37am
I still see this pile of crap sometimes and it's so annoying. And who honestly thought it was clever to come up with the word 'Swapportunity'? It's beyond lame and stupid! Stop making up nonsense words!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic