Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Ripa Colgate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 3:35am
Okay, I know this is cruel, wrong, and so much else....

But am I the only one wondering how someone so skinny can still have a muffin top?
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 4:25am
If you are half listening when she says "You can do it!", it almost sounds like she's saying "You can do me!"
What is the ad trying to sell again...?  LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

If you are half listening when she says "You can do it!", it almost sounds like she's saying "You can do me!"

Sorry, it doesn't.  Perhaps your mind just decided it wanted to hear that.  Wink

ADamant View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 3:06pm
Same thoughts here, Thor. Sorry for the Broken Heart, MrTim. Embarrassed
*WARNING* This message was composed on a computer in a household where peanuts and peanut products are served.
ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

But am I the only one wondering how someone so skinny can still have a muffin top?

Maybe it's because she has 3 or 4 kids?
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 3:17pm

Because she's a freak of nature.  She's got a dick growing out of her stomach for pete's sake.

strifeknot View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strifeknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 4:50pm
You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. 

Yes, we think you're a moron with the memory of a goldfish, who needs to have our empty catchphrase repeated for you endlessly, because we know you've forgotten it in the two seconds that have elapsed since it was last said.

You can do it. 

Yes, I can brush my teeth using a toothpaste that isn't advertised in a way that insults my intelligence.

And Kelly Ripa is an obnoxious freak, with a face that's too wide, and a head that accounts for 70% of her body weight.
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by ALE515 ALE515 wrote:

<div id="LCS_FE1DEEEA_DB6D_44b8_83F0_34FC0F9D1052_communicationDiv">

Maybe it's because she has 3 or 4 kids?
Actually, if you want to get technical, her age has far more to do with it. Pregnancy won't weaken skin's connection to muscle, but age will.

Hence you get this bizarre combination of anorexia, and a tummy flap.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Theoted View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theoted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 1:22am
I think she has a jake leg!
The past does not influence me; I influence the past!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic