Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nicorette Gum 'Mini Band' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicorette Gum 'Mini Band' (video)
    Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 5:04pm
No, that isn't 'Rare Earth' (and I liked them), but you should spray for them if you start seeing 'The Ant Band', or quit the patch as you are clearly hallucinating. These commercials come on just a little too often.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

ADamant View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 8:24pm
Kind of creepy. And what happens when she steps on the gas? Do they all slide backward?
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 8:44pm
Yet another good song trapped in a silly commercial.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by ADamant ADamant wrote:

Kind of creepy. And what happens when she steps on the gas? Do they all slide backward?

Damn! That's a funny visual! I would do anything to see that!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 9:47pm
Now now Pa... All you have to do is slam your commuter cuppa coffee down into the cup holder and you've basically taken care of the guitarist with one fell swoop of a crush/burn motion!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Now now Pa... All you have to do is slam your commuter cuppa coffee down into the cup holder and you've basically taken care of the guitarist with one fell swoop of a crush/burn motion!

How do you get rid of the rest of them? Well roll the windows down find the nearest freeway and put your pedal to the medal!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 12:41am
Evil SmileI wanna light that little lead singer's hair on fire and watch him celebrate.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 1:51am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Evil SmileI wanna light that little lead singer's hair on fire and watch him celebrate.

I'd like to watch him scream "Ahhhhhhhhh!,,,,my hairs on fire!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!"
Cat Box View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cat Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:23am
I can't decide it the 'band' he's seeing is a result of the nicorette or the nicotine withdrawals...
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 4:46am
I don't think it matters to him.  He's obviously enjoying watching them.  But to everybody else in the room, he's just sitting there grinning stupidly and drooling into his lap....  LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 4:18pm
yeaaaaa...lemme grab that paperwork...think it is time for that 'random drug test' - see if this person 'pees positive' for Nicorette, doncha know... 
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 3:00am
Reminds me of this Kids In the Hall sketch:

Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

ConfusedEM, ol friend - please don't ever do that to me again...I'm certain to have nightmares, now (but I'll probably watch that one more time, to make sure).
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 11:50pm

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

ConfusedEM, ol friend - please don't ever do that to me again...I'm certain to have nightmares, now (but I'll probably watch that one more time, to make sure).

Ha, yeah. I always got a kick out of those goofy crossdressing Canadians Smile

Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 12:01am

Ha, yeah. I always got a kick out of those goofy crossdressing Canadians Smile

ConfusedYou must be thinking of the goofiest of all...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 12:22am
Evil SmileI STILL want to light the lil'greasy-haired singer's hair on fire and let him 'celebrate', doncha know...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic