Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abcmouse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricTHoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Abcmouse
    Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 3:28pm
I'm getting sick of seeing these commercials when I watch Spongebob. Why do they have the need to flood us with this annoying crap that won't even help people learn?

And there's the ones where people just say that their kid's learning. Nobody cares.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 4:18pm

This begs the question---why are you watching SpongeBob?

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

This begs the question---why are you watching SpongeBob?

LOLIndeed - if you are watching SpongeBob, this commercial COULD offend you (you're already beyond hope).
~~~
Our grandpup has been subjected to stuff like 'ABC.com' since he could find his way into trouble - and, at 3, he is way ahead of the game.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
EricTHoff View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricTHoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 5:23pm
Is this a joke? Stay on topic, you two. This isn't about Spongebob, it's about ABCMOUSE!! Their commercials are so annoying!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by copper20 copper20 wrote:

Is this a joke? Stay on topic, you two. This isn't about Spongebob, it's about ABCMOUSE!! Their commercials are so annoying!
WinkTo quote my famous bad ol'self, who was being semi-serious (and doesn't see anything wrong with ABC.com - you should try it and dump SpongeBob - trust me!)
Originally posted by pawolf pawolf wrote:

Our grandpup has been subjected to stuff like 'ABC.com' since he could find his way into trouble - and, at 3, he is way ahead of the game.
Oh yea...the RaisinWolf doesn't watch 'SpongeBob' - by choice. 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Autumn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 2:55am
It's ok. I was watching the Fairly Odd Parents marathon today myself, lol. That commercial came on during almost every commercial break.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 3:27am
Originally posted by copper20 copper20 wrote:

I'm getting sick of seeing these commercials when I watch Spongebob. Why do they have the need to flood us with this annoying crap that won't even help people learn?

And there's the ones where people just say that their kid's learning. Nobody cares.
There was no pre-school or kindergarten when I was little. I had a stay at home mom. I was reading at age 4 and doing addition and subtraction math at age 5. I was very advanced when I started school at 1st grade. If kids can learn with ABCmouse that is wonderful.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
EricTHoff View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricTHoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 9:51pm
I agree; I'm glad they're doing something like that, but I wish they wouldn't constantly advertise it.
S100Headache View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S100Headache Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 2:44pm
I was only slightly annoyed with these ads until I read that ABCMouse is linked to Scientology.
Dr. Fuyuhiko Date View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Fuyuhiko Date Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:59pm
I agree, These commercials have just always annoyed me.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:33pm
Wait a minute! I have to sign in to see this freaking commercial!? Forget that!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic